Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year!

It’s 2007, can you believe it! My how time flies! Well, a friend posted on her blog some goals for 2007 and I thought, what a great idea – put your resolutions out there for others to read and hold you accountable. So, here I am copying. Here are a few 2007 New Year’s Resolutions.

Spiritual
Read the BOM everyday. Maybe I will actually get through the entire thing in less than 4 years.

Be consistent with family prayer and personal prayers.

Physical
Cut back on the treats. I don’t NEED a treat after every meal, and then some in between.

Exercise. I know I need a plan of action to get this accomplished. Especially since it is bitter cold and wet outside and I am too poor for a gym membership. But I’ve got my yoga videos, Winsor Pilates, and Core Secrets (stupid infomercials suckered me again). I could put those to use until it is warm enough to do our walking group.

Mental
Read more books, and not just the fun ones to read.

Learn to use Photoshop better.

Personal
Try to be a better wife, mother, friend and sister. Try to be more thoughtful and selfless. Organize my time and house better.

Spend quality time with my family without TV!

3 comments:

Tara said...

all noble goals Mrs. McDreamy - but I know what you will be doing tonight...

Earl
Office
Grey's

It's a vicious cycle that none of us can get out of. NONE of us!

Sammy Pow said...

My goal this year is to end world hunger. I'm just as likely to succeed as you are!!!

jk, lysm

Alifinale said...

Hey, my goals are constant work in progress - not an end to acheive. And I am not going to let you beat me up about not accomplishing them. Who am I kidding - I am already craving chocolate chip cookies. And yes, the TV will be on all night tonight!