
This cute fat baby boy was born. And I am thankful for it. Brian's birthday is turning out to be a little bit of a downer. He was up before 5 am so I didn't get a chance to make him breakfast in bed. He is super busy with work so he may not even make it home for the fancy dinner I planned on making him. The one birthday present he wants (and refuses to let me buy anything else since we are trying to buy a backyard soon), he must pick out himself. So, maybe we will have to postpone celebrations for later. In the meantime, I want to let him know how much we love and appreciate him.
Top Ten Things I love about Brian:
10. His cute butt. Even when it gets all black and blue from mountain biking accidents.
9. His stories. One of my first impressions about Brian when we sat by eachother in Mass Comm 1010 was "this guy likes to tell stories." He has lots of them, they are hilarious, and my favorite is how he laughs at them as he is telling them.8. He is a wonderful provider. His work ethic is more than admirable. I know I have mentioned this before but seriously, he slept maybe 3 hours last night and its his birthday. I wouldn't trade him places for a second even on those mom days when kids are sick and cranky and destructo and stinkers. Boy am I thankful he plays the role of provider and does it so well.
7. He has his interests and lets me have mine. When I want to go out almost every night of the week he doesn't bat an eye. He teases me about my neverending craft purchases but let's me continue even when said projects go semi done and then set aside for something new. Then when he wants to go skiing or golfing or mountain biking, I am happy to see him have some fun. I think it is a good balance. And yes, occasionally, we like to do stuff together.
6. He introduced dance parties to our families and even downloaded Lady Gaga (for the girls). I know, you thought it was me, but Brian has all the moves.
5. He takes me to the temple.
4. He wakes up every morning and say's "I'm sorry." Whether he has done something or knows he will do something wrong - he just makes sure to cover all bases.
3. He was a super cute kid. Wanna see?
And not a bad dresser either.
2. He is always on my team. I can count on him being on my side.
1. He is the best Dad to these little girls. They adore him. You should see the way Sage lights up when the garage door opens at night. Or how Emery gets so excited to ride bikes with Dad. And the way he lights up when they come to give him hugs. It makes my day.
Happy Birthday Babe!
9 comments:
happy birthday, bri bri!
I am laughing so hard over that video! Dying over the tucked in sweater! Love it. And seriously, Emery looks EXACTLY like him!
Happy Birthday, Brian!
What a man you have! Happy b-day to him!
Hey I saw your girls dresses sponsored on a blog when I was blog surfing the other night. It made me proud to be your friend. I was so excited about it I made Dennis look. :)
I wish we lived closer together because I think we would all be bffs. I'm not kidding. Make fun if you want. It's cool. I love you two and am so happy you are so happy together.
Happy B-day to Brian! I didn't want to see the freakish butt bruise....
thanks!!
Tripping people, I love that was his favorite thing in soccer!!! Happy Birthday Brian.
holy cow, bri bri sure is lucky to have you! he's a pretty great guy, i loved reading the top 10. his story telling and laughing is the best! happy birthday boy-ya, i love you!
I gotta tell you Alison, if I mentally combine a few of the pictures you've posted of Brian... I'm getting dangerously close to being able to picture him {ahem} completely. Haha. You are a hoot! Happy birthday to your hubby.
Ah, you are such a sweet wife! and thanks for the half butt picture. yikes! ha ha. Happy Birthday Brian!
Post a Comment