Sunday, June 13, 2010

Emery's big day

Emery had a big day a couple Saturdays ago with preschool graduation and a dance recital. Emery was so excited to graduate. All morning long she kept saying, "I just want to graduate!"

We started out with her preschool graduation (even though she still has another year of preschool). It was fun to say good-bye to her friends and her wonderful teacher and really welcome in the summer.

The Class - Ava Maria, Capri, Ella, Emery, Neveah, Noah, Ava, and Taylor.

Emery and Ella. Seriously, try to separate these girls. They love (and fight) each other like sisters.

Sage can't wait to graduate too!

Later that day Emery had her second ever dance recital. Remember what happened at her last one just 2 years ago? Well, this year she totally redeemed herself. Even though her mother forgot to bring the better camera and we got there too late for her to practice with her class, Emery managed without any tears or snot and actually danced! We are so proud of her.
Our little monkey

All the dancers. Emery's little class - McKenna, Emery, Ella, Claire, and girl I don't remember her name.

And in case you wanted to see the awesome performance for yourself. Enjoy.


7 comments:

Christi said...

I love the little preschool graduation! I am glad that you made it to the dance recital in time! I still love Emers first dance recital, but she did so good this time. Love it.

Alicia said...

Oh, my! Emery is getting so pretty! (She's always been pretty.) I can't wait to see you all again soon this summer.

Emily said...

I couldn't be more proud...such an improvement, she was so good and so cute!!!

Love the graduation pics too. I can't believe she's all graduated. Since she'll be a senior pre-schooler she will have to show Easton what it's all about.

Tara said...

Yay Emers! She is so darling. That is awesome that she danced this time. Although the first recital with the laying on the floor not dancing was pretty epic! ;)

Chante said...

She did so good this year!!! I loved how she was just staring at the other girl that was standing while she was sitting.....she is adorable.....and you know A TON of Ava's...crazy.

Kara said...

I'm smiling and laughing inside just remembering her first dance recital. I can't wait to see what she says about that in a few more years. I'm happy for you and her that she redeemed herself this year.

bulkleybunch said...

nicely done emmers!!!! you are the cutest thing ever, congrats on graduating and on your stellar performance!!!! xoxo