- am lazy and never seem to want to blog anymore
- never comment (and sometimes don't even read) your blog posts
- don't show up for any social gathering that might be happening
- take naps (normally I am NOT a napper)
- let my house become the nightmare mess that it is
- eat constantly but nothing sounds good
- am wearing sweats all the time
- don't fit into any of my clothes
- am getting fatter
I'm pregnant.
Due May 15 and hopefully will start feeling a little more normal and less like I have the flu pretty soon.
22 comments:
woot, woot! now let's see if we can get her out in april so we don't have yet another may birthday in the family.
and by 'her' i mean 'it,' but that's so impersonal.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Somehow I just knew a post like this was coming. :-) So happy for you and that grumpy old troll!
finally she comes out with it :) someone spilled the beans. and by someone i mean liz. :) congratulations you guys!!!!
congratulations!! man, the pressure is on now. don't give sean any ideas :)
how far along are you? i'm too lazy to do the math.
That's right, in eight and a half short years, we have been "intimate" no fewer than three times! Not too bad if I do say so myself.
So exciting! I'm secretly going to hope for a boy, ok? I just love their baseball obsessed ways. Congratulations! And congrats to BA for the whole "intimate" thing no less than 3 times lol.
Congrats! That is awesome news, hope you feel better soon!!
Your husband kills me. I'm dying.
CONGRATS! I've been wanting to ask you how this is "going", but of course, didn't. I'm so happy about this. Now you can have a little Diego or Map or something for next Halloween.
It's nice to know that this is the ONE thing that will keep you from a social gathering: feeling like crap all day long.
But seriously, we've missed you, feel better already!
I can't wait til HE comes!!
Congratulations! 3 kids is busy - it's why I never blog anymore.
I'm laughing at BA's comment because when I was little and found out about how babies were made, I would look at families in our ward and be so grossed out that so-and-so had done "it" at least SEVEN times! (etc.) hahah!
Oh Alison! Best news ever! So excited for you!!! Congrats. I feel your pregnancy pain. Hang in there. April is the due month?? LOVE YA!!
Congrats!!!!! Sorry you are sick! That's a bummer but so exciting! I'd LOVE to see you when you are down. Let me know when you are here and when you can PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! I'll do whatever, lunch, park, date night you name it!!
Yaaaaaay!!!!!! Another beautiful Anderson!
Yeah and CONGRATS! Sorry you are sick, no fun! High five to BA, you da man...
Congrats again to you guys! Can't wait to find out what this little will be! I am hoping for a boy so our boys can become buddies, even if they will be a year apart. If not a boy, well, send her away......j/k I will love her to pieces!! And BA, please don't share where you conceived this one like you did on one of the others....tmi...
hollaaaaaa!!!!!! bri bri's spermmies finally pulled through!!!! sooo excited to have the 10th cousin!!!!! we love you. hang in there pregnancy sucks a$$. i feel for you. everyday i praise the lord i am not pregnant. xoxo
Ali I am SO excited for you! And i am glad you are starting to feel better because we have missed you!
Hurray! Such good news. Get better before St. George.
I keep forgetting you're pregnant since we never get to see you. I'm sorry you are sick. Were you this sick with the girls? Maybe it means it's a boy?! Yay! I'm super excited for you. Congratulations!!
Wooo hooooo!
Congrats Allison. That's exciting!
Post a Comment