...So you know what that means! Sunday night recap. Here we are:
Desparate Housewives - Isn't it nice how Bree's nightmare son got his source for future blackmail so quickly. As much as I wanted George dead, it was pretty aweful how Bree just left and then lied that she didn't know he was dead (they are for sure going to find out that she was in the Hotel room). Anyway, I am bugged that she just came out and told her son that she basically killed George. Moving on, I love how Lanette tricked the crazy boss's wife into putting the child in daycare. I just love Lanette. I think that they didn't address the whole Zach situation enough. Hello, it was a big deal for awhile and not they act like bog whoop that he came back. I am also bugged that Mike is sooo mad at Susan for sending Zach away. After all that the kid did to her and Mike, why does Mike act like it is so horrible of her to not want him near her and her daughter. Finally, I hate the whole thing with the Black family, just tell the story and let us move on. Also, I hate Sister Mary and I think Gabrielle is being ridiculous that she doesn't want her husband to be good. At the same time he has gone a little too gung-ho. Well, let's just hope next week gets better.
Grey's Anatomy - Well, I feel really bad for Izzy. I love her and I agree that the other friends were pretty unsupportive. However, as much as Alex was a complete a**hole, I think it is too bad that she expects everyone else to treat him like a leper. Well, Bri and I decided that George definately needs a haircut. It is bad... no wonder Merideth won't even notice him. I kind of hate that all of a sudden they are acting like Merideth is this slut. On the show she has had a boyfriend (McDreamy) and one rebound one-night-stand. I don't get why they keep saying how she sleeps with everyone. Finally, I love Christina and Burke. She cracks me up and I don't really get how they fit as a couple. Anyway, I am starting to get used to the idea of Dr. Shepherd and Dr. Shepherd being back together, I just hope that Merideth can move on, and quick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks Ali. I've actually never watched an episode of Desperate Housewives... but now I FEEL like I have. It's great.
I kind of feel for Gabrielle. What kind of nun tries to steal a husband? Gabrielle is kind of getting a taste of her own medicine though. But I still feel for her. And the story with Bri's son? Kind of made me gag a little when he was sitting in bed with his boyfriend. "I don't mind waiting for the things I want" SICK! I liked her son better when he was tucked away at camp.
And Grey's? I don't really get Christina and Berks relationship either. But I think its cute. I don't know how I feel about the Dr. Shepards. I feel bad that Dr. SheShepard loves Dr. HeShepard so much, but he just seems to have lost it. Plus, did you see commercials for next week? When he tells Meredith he wishes he could be with the people he loves during the holidays? He still wants her. It's very sad. But I'm glad she's kind of getting over him a little. He is, afterall, staying married. And poor whatshisbutt with the shaggy hair. I agree about needing a haircut. But I kind of like the whole love triange with Nurse Syphilis. I think it's funny.
I love TV!!!
And now I must also weigh in.
Point A: In what alternate reality is any man going to chose Sister Mary over Gabrielle. Please. Sister Mary is a wash-out and Gabby is a knock-out. Yeah, she's selfish. Here's what I think she should do. Meet Carlos half-way. Maybe get interested in the Catholic church a little, and show some interest in having another kid. That would for sure make Sister Mary high-tail it.
Point B: 2 gross-out points in DHWs. 1) Sick that George slept with a doll of Bree. EW! and 2) Sick that Susan's dad sleeps with prostitutes. It seems like they might be putting that whole story on hold now since he said "I've got to work on things with my wife." Here's hoping they do put it on hold.
Point C: I am sick to death of McDreamy giving Meredith mixed signals. He tells her he's still the same, he's not moving out of the trailer, flirts with her all the time. How is she supposed to move on if he won't really let her? And it seems like he's just going to make things worse next week.
Point D: I kind of hope Izzy and George hook up. He's so nice and Meredith doesn't want him and he would be good to Izzy. Is it so bad that he's shorter than she is?
Thank you for you input. You are right about Sister Mary could never win over Gabby. First of all, I hate that they keep saying she is a "knock-out" Her teeth are bad and so is her hair. Second of all, I know Gabrielle is supposed to be spoiled and snotty, but sometimes they are pretty inconsistent about that, it is like they are forcing the snottiness and selfishness lately.
Also, kiki, you forgot about gross point #3, as mentioned by lizzy, Gay son in his bed with Gay friend. That was just wrong.
Finally, I also want Dr. Shepherd to leave Merideth alone already. And Izzy and George would be cute together, but I think they are too good of friends, it might ruin it.
Post a Comment