Monday, December 12, 2005

Sitting under the tree...

Gazing at the twinkling lights - that was my favorite part of my favorite show this week. I used to always do that and it reminded me that I should take the time to do it again.

Anyway, for my weekly recap (I just have to say I am a little depressed that it won't be on for a few weeks because of the holidays, does anyone know when it will be back on?) I really appreciated that Christina brought up the issue that she and Burke are such an unlikley couple. They have very little in common, but I also love that despite that they have this attraction and want to improve for the other person. I thought it was great that Christina got emotionally involved with the kid and had an affect on him.

I also really liked how everyone put aside their differences to help Alex out. I know he can be the biggest jerk, but he has other issues so he acts like a jerk to overcompensate for how he really feels. I love that Izzy helped him and that she totally broke down about it. I love her and I love that she was the one that was soo excited about Christmas and was trying to spread Christmas cheer even though everyone else was fighting it (I feel like that is me sometimes).

I felt so sorry for Dr. She Shepherd, she really is starting to grow on me. I am annoyed at Dr. He Shepherd that he keeps being so confusing. I am glad that he finally admitted it to his wife. And finally, did anyone notice that the Nazi went from like 3 months pregnant to like 7 months pregnant in 2 episodes. That is a freaky pregnancy if you ask me.

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

I was glad Dr. HeShepard finally told his wife how he was feeling. Because, on one hand, yes, she is trying very hard to put her marriage back together and you have to give her credit for that. On the other hand, she cheated on him and then she all the sudden decides she wants him back and expects him to just bounce back and be in love with her again. She didn't realize he had moved on. So, I've got to give him credit for telling her how he feels. I do feel bad for her, she is growing on me, but she can't have everything her way. She can't cheat and have her husband. It's just not gonna work.

I think Georgie got a haircut too. I noticed towards to end of the episode his hair wasn't so awful. Maybe him and Meredith could get together afterall. If love is based on haircuts (and believe me, it is), they just might make it.

All in all, great episode.

Tara said...

Dr. HeShepard is bugging with the confusing sygnals! Is he going to work it out with the wife or not??? And if not could he please hook it up with Meredith already! Also, I think Berk & Christina have NOTHING in common, but they are still cute. Christina is kind of a brat sometimes though. Lastly I would have liked to see Alex & Izzie at least talk about what happened. She just broke down and that was so sad! If I was her though I wouldn't ever want him to see me crying about it! That would let the bastard know I care, and believe me I wouldn't. sniff sniff...

Kris said...

Please see my blog for the expansive treatment of last night's eposide...

Marc said...

Sorry to threadjack... but I'm wondering when you're going to come to Harry Potter's defense on my thread. I'm fighting a lonely battle against the rogue warriors Sean and BA.