I know many have missed my TV updates and I am sorry that I left you in the lurch. During my absence I have gained a new found addiction in Daytime Television. Keep in mind that I do not have the luxury of such amenities as satellite, teevo (is that even how you spell it?), HDTV, or even basic cable. No, I am stuck at home all day watching the four channels that my bunny ears enable me to watch. Regardless of the limitations, I have learned a great deal and would like to share my knowledge with you now.
- Eva Longoria is really a Tomboy. She relates better with her role in the Sentinal (coming out Friday to a theatre near you) than she does with her role as Gabriel on Desperate Housewives. Who would have thought, she seems so girly.
- Justin Chambers (aka Alex Karev of Grey’s Anatomy) started out as a model. He is 35, married with 5 children. I just can’t see him as a Dad, I don’t know why but seeing him interviewed on Ellen was surprising to me.
- Charlie Sheen has a children’s clothing line and it’s pretty darn cute.
- Shorts are in this summer, especially short shorts. Ultra low rise jeans are out (phew). Shirt dresses are back in. Skinny pants are in. And how to color your hair to make your skin look better.
- I have learned valuable cooking lessons from Martha Stewart. From how to braise, roast, and poach, to cooking eggs, biscuits and cooking with parchment paper. I have watched many crafts that I want to do but never will. I love Martha.
- Pink is out to save all young girls from turning into Brittany Spears clones. She wrote the song Stupid Girls to start people talking and make them realize that they don’t have to be stupid to get boys to like them.
- I know how to play Plinko, Bonkers, Lucky 7, Switcheroo, Punch a Bunch and much more on the Price is Right.
- Hope told Bo she wants a divorce, but she really doesn’t, but then Bo emailed her back saying he does but it was really Chelsey who wrote the email because she wants her mom, Billie and Bo to get back together. And Sami is with Austin now and is blackmailing Lexie so she can keep Carrie away from Austin. And Carrie is engaged to Lucas. And Sean and Mimi just got married, but Belle is still in love with Sean even though she is married to Phillip. And Mimi found out that Claire is really Sean’s daughter with Belle even though Phillip thinks it’s his daughter and Belle doesn’t know that Mimi knows. Oh, and Dr. Alex North is drugging Marlena so that she will marry him so he can torture her and John Black is trying to save her but Roman won’t let him.
So, don’t worry about me. My mind isn’t rotting away. Look at all the things I’ve learned (and I haven’t even listed half of it). I better run… Martha’s on.
6 comments:
Wow. Sounds like you need a hobby like I do.
Thanks for the update on Days of Our Lives. I haven't watched that show for about 10 years, but it sounds like the same characters are on there. I sincerely pray that Bo & Hope work things out. They are as meant to be as Patch was to Kayla.
It is TIVO.
Alex has 5 kids? I'm glad Izzy got away when she did.
You know, I just don't see Marlena's appeal. First it was Roman, then it was Stephano and now this new guy. They all want her but she's got to be like 75. Old people are saggy. And what does she see in John Black and his ever dramatic eye brows and face slant? Give me a break. But Sami and Austin back together? When did Austin and Carrie come back? Drama, drama, drama.
You're going to have to pass along the info on dying hair to compliment skin tones. And let's do one of the crafts you've learned for a craft night. Nothing like decorating an entire apartment with homemade crafts.
So do you have to go back to the dentist? (To work, I mean)
yeah, I will be splitting my time working at home and going to the office. But I am just going to start working at home for a few weeks.
Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following choes Blog, it is cool to!
Post a Comment