I have returned to the world wide web after a long and lonely absence. After spending hours upon hours staring at this eating, sleeping, and pooping machine and becoming way too familiar with Regis & Kelly, Martha Stewart, Days of our Lives & Ellen - I finally got another outlet to waste my precious waking moments on, the internet. I have missed the internet and my blogging friends. So, here is your opportunity to fill me in on the happenings of the outside/blogging world. (I am sorry I don't have the time or energy to catch up on all the posts that I have missed in the past 7 weeks, that's right its been 7 weeks).
I will try to get more exciting posts in later, but I need your help for inspiration. Give me your updates and I will be sure to fill you in on all the tv that you may have missed in the last couple months.
It's great to be back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Just to let you in on a little secret. Things have slowed down in our little corner of the blogosphere, good luck with your future blogs.
Yay!
I am sure the fact that I was out of commission really took a toll on the blogging world. Sorry everyone, fear not I have returned.
i think everyone has figured out that i am a complete asshole... i tried to hide it for a while, but then i just stopped caring.
Good to have you back. Are you off of maternity leave now?
Here are the minutes from past TITS meetings that you've missed.
32b
SpecialSupport
34b
Revealed
Poll
Small
Welcome back MCDREAMY!! We missed you terribly. Your hubby did a TERRIBLE job of filling in for you. ha ha.
So how's mother hood? I bet you have some exciting posts coming up. Can't wait!
Post a Comment