
I don't have any Xanax, so I am going to use this blog as my own form of therapy. I am suffering from anxiety lately. I haven't been blogging much lately due to my feeling stressed and anxious and therefore not enough time and not inspired. Why am I so stressed? Well, work is kind of stressful lately, but that can't be it. I like to think that I don't care enough about stupid work to make me stressed at home. It's a job, I don't look at it as a career. Home life isn't any more stressful than usual. In fact, you think it would be less since I am no longer a single parent. The saddest part is I am finding it hard to enjoy my usual outlet of stress and anxiety - TV. I confess, last week I missed the majority of Earl because I couldn't sit down and enjoy it, I felt like I had to be cleaning my house. I only listened to half of it while doing my dishes. That is very sad. So, people if you notice that my TV recaps are a bit hindered, it is because I am watching TV with tinted glasses. I would like to take them off, but don't know how. I hope tonights episodes will bring me out of the closet and I can blog tomorrow with a recap to knock your socks off.
The End.
4 comments:
When in doubt... blame BA. I've got this theory that everything in this world his pretty much his fault anyway.
He knows everything is his fault. I never let him forget it.
Well what the hell, Alison? I hope all this anxiety goes away. Maybe it's not the anxiety to blame for you lack of interest in TV, maybe it's TV. I've found this years shows just aren't what they were last year. But maybe that's just me missing Jim working at the Stranton branch?
ask BA to take you to the GWAR concert in Bend, that should help you relax.
Post a Comment