What is up with having a Fall Finale? Great, you show us like 5 episodes of my favorite show, LOST, and take it away until February just so you have a time slot for some lame Hard Core action packed version of Groundhogs Day?
Aside from my disappointment that the show is leaving me hanging until February, last nights episode was pretty great. As many of you wished, Kate FINALLY hooked up with Sawyer. You are probably right, she deserved the bad boy, yadayadayada...but I always liked Jack better and wanted him and Kate to hook up. Jack totally ruled in this episode! I love how he was shoving it in Ben's face that he was going to die. I love that he was so sinister in his plan to regain control of his situation. The part that pisses me off is that if Jack is so smart why doesn't he question Ben's ability to get him off the island when Ben won't even get himself off the island to save his own life? HELLO PEOPLE!!! Anyway, the back story of Kate was kind of interesting. Dude, she has lived like 20 lives. I can't keep it all straight. And her hair was really bad in that life. Oh, and the sex scene was kind of gross because they are so dirty and stinky. Anyone else think it is weird that she had no armpit hair? Not that I wanted her to have some, just that she hadn't showered in a while... that is just not realistic.
Well, can't to see what happens, would love to hear your theories and any other great insights. Oh, and do you think Jack was trying to save only Kate and not Sawyer? I wonder if they will both get out. And lets not forget our friends on the island... what will Locke find out about Ecko's death and what is Desmond going to reveal about himself... So many questions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What's this Dharma Initiative I keep hearing about?
I am going to ignore you.
So LOST is your favorite show over Grey's? I kind of miss your Grey's recaps. What did you think about Der and Mer finally begining a normal relationship? What did you think about McSteamy trying to pick up on Mer the whole time? What about Cali and Addison becoming friends? And the slap fight between Alex and George?
I thought LOST was really good. In fact, I watched it twice. And you have to admit that the cage sex scene was pretty hot even though they were dirty. I thought it was cute that they were cuddling in the cage and Sawyer told Kate he loved her. Notice that she never said that she really loved him. I think she does, but I also think she still loves Jack. And I don't think Jack is out of the picture for Kate's affections. I so don't want him to hook up with Juliette as some folk predict will happen.
What do you think the clue on the Jesus stick meant? And why does no one on lost button their shirt all the way up?
I am sorry that I have been slacking on my Grey's recaps. I still love Grey's, but it has fallen in my rankings lately. Partly because my husband just sits there and bad mouths it the entire time so it is hard for me to enjoy and partly because I hate Mer more each week. Can I just say I was soooo annoyed everytime she said, "there's too much water over the thing, or whatever" She is supposed to be a doctor but they always make her talk so dumb. I was glad to see her and Derek be in a normal relationship. I would have been pissed if they dragged on another saga with stupid mcsteamy. He may be hot, but give me a break already. The slap fight was funny (would have been better w/out presence of BA mocking).
As for Lost, I don't want Jack to hook up with Juliette either. I still don't know what to think of her yet, good or bad? I don't really know what to think of the Jesus stick. Locke is really walking a fine line b/w being a total wack job and being this brilliant seer. And no one buttons their shirt b/c they love their hot sweaty chests way too much.
Is it gross that I sort of am leaning towards Desmond being the hotest guy on the show? I still love Jack and Sawyer of course, but Jack is always cranky and Sawyer is a little too con-manish for me to develop a full crush on. But Desmond seems like he has definate potential. Thoughts?
I do like Desmond, but I don't so much have a crush on him...yet? I can see what you mean about the other two. Sawyer may be the best looking but he is just dirty and mean. Jack has been a total crankster lately - but there is something about him that he is still my favorite. Maybe it is his take charge but still good guy attitude about him that I like. We will have to see about Desmond though. I just don't know yet, but I do love the accent.
Post a Comment