Yes I do it on Photoshop, but I think you can do it on other programs as well. I just download the stuff off different sites. Go to http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/ They have pretty good tutorials and info on how to get started.
I have a wonderful little family that I adore. Living in Las Vegas with my lawyer hubbie and funny little toddler and new baby. We are enjoying the weather and living closer to family. I am a TV and blogging addict and love to connect with old and new friends!
5 comments:
pretty precious,
She is so cute Ali. I need for you to teach me how to scrapbook this way. Photoshop? Where do I get it?
Yes I do it on Photoshop, but I think you can do it on other programs as well. I just download the stuff off different sites. Go to http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/
They have pretty good tutorials and info on how to get started.
So cute Ali! Way to scrap too!
I love it! I need to do this kind of stuff. I am not very creative though :( Emery looks a lot like my little Sophie.
Post a Comment