I think Joy's introduction was my favorite. You know the girl that landed in trailer hell but could still has a butt so tight you can bounce a quarter off it. Ah, what a fun night. Then we had the office. Could Andy be more annoying. Even Michael who loves a good kiss butt could hardly stand him. I wonder what is going to happen to Dwight? The show can't go on without him. And Phylis and Karen's makeover. Was that Hot or what? I also loved Stan laughing at Ryan because that kid is a loser and needs to be laughed at. The moment Karen found out about Jim and Pam was pretty intense, can't wait to see where that leads us!
Scrubs is still one of my all time favorites and I am so happy that it is on at 5:30 each night as well. It has a good combo of completely bizaar and almost real. The whole postpartum thing was a bit depressing, but JD taking pictures of Keith's butt was pretty good. And can I say I realte to Jordan as the evil 9 mo preg woman? Say one more word and I will eat you!
30 Rock - a new one but a goody. I loved Tina's condescending complimaents - "we both thought the programs were really easy to read" because sometimes that is the nicest thing you can say about something. I love Tracy's meat machine that spit out grease. And I love Dr. Spaceman. Good times, good times.
That was my night of TV and I tell you it was well spent. Don't blame me for sitting on the couch all night, blame NBC and the local police that told people to stay off the roads per the freeezing conditions outside (any non-native Eugenians think people are a little freaky about snow here, I do!) Oh, and don't fret - although my love for Grey's Anatomy has slightly waivered, I recorded it to watch today. I haven't completely abandonded my first obsession.
5 comments:
Nice re-cap. What will happen on The Office?!? I think it is crazy that a comedy feels like a soap opera sometimes. Every show was in top form. I am slowly liking 30 Rock...it IS funny. Nights like last night make me believe in Television again.
BTW- I predict that Pam saves Dwight.....
It makes me believe as well. And good prediction... Pam always saves the day. I want to be just like her! But I wonder if there is a confrontation a brewing between Karen and Pam now that she knows....
I don't quite share your love for My Name Is Earl (it's okay... but not a fave'). But I have to agree that the Office was choice. It's become my favorite show on TV. I like 30 Rock a lot too, and Thursday was another great episode. I've only seen a few episodes of Scrubs, but it seems like a show I could get into.
The Earl was my all-time favorite. Sometimes I wish they would just do the show from Joy's perspective. She's the funniest person on it.
I also agree with your recap of the Office. I was mad at Angela for letting Dwight take the fall and having him quit rather than admitting that she had made a mistake. She doesn't deserve Dwight and that's saying something.
Incidentally, I watched My Super Ex-Girlfriend over the weekend. Horrible movie. The only saving Grace was Dwight. Dwight needs his own movie. I'd watch it.
Also, I'm so excited that you watch 30 Rock! It's one of the shows that I follow. I think that it started off a little rough, but the recent episodes have been very good. I just loved how no one could figure out what the movie name was--the Rural Juror. Classic.
But no Grey's recap?? Does anyone else want to discuss the almost-kiss between Alex and Adison?
Post a Comment