Taking a break with Indie to eat lunch.
Indie is the funniest little poser and this is Emery's version of say "cheese".
My little scaredy cat has made huge strides since the beginning of summer. Usually using several floating devices at once (arm floaties + tube + noodle + kickboard) she has dropped a few and I was so proud of her swimming all over with just the noodle. Then she had a blast jumping in with her cousins.
We are so excited for more cousin time and lots more swimming!
11 comments:
Seriously I can't believe that is Emery!!!! I am so proud of her. I love her cheese face.
I am still in awe that you can get away with "Gangy". We keep on trying with both Grandmas and--no success. Well done.
Can't wait to hang out! I'll be emailing you soon. :)
That's so awesome! I'm sure having the older cousins do it (whom she adores I'm sure) helps her be brave. I love how she says "lets do it again!" with a smile at the end! Have so much FUN!!!
That's awesome. I love her cheese face. I now have Ethan say "Booger Bums" instead of cheese. Works every time.
wahoo! way to go emery!
we love that you're here! indie is in heaven and is going to go through major withdrawals when you leave! we love you!
It took me a minute to process that it was Emery in those pictures.
She is too big. I am loving her curly long hair!
I must have forgotten to comment last time I looked at this but I AM SO PROUD OF EMERY! She needs to teach Easton that trick when she gets back!
cousin time & swimming is the BEST! I am so sad I missed you by 2 days! That seems to always happen! Your trip looked really fun!
Let's do it again? That girl is practically a fish!
I wish we could've seen you when we were in the UT! I love that you call the grandma Gangy...classic AD.
Post a Comment