Fun things like, the Tournament of Kings dinner show. We even got a personal visit from Merlin who even gave a shout out to his friend Chase.
1.jpg)
Uncle Casey helped the kids get teddy bears at the Excalibur carnival. Emery was in love with her bear (and so was Sage who kept trying to steal it the next day).
And the Shark Reef. Yes, this is the best picture I got. O-well. Emery still talks about the jelly fish (I told her they can sting and she can't get past that).
But mostly we swam and swam. Emery was turning into a fish. It was so fun to see her learning to really swim on her own.Sage had fun too, but she is crazy. So, after the first day and learning that she likes to run straight at the pool and give me a heart attack I decided that she is better off napping with Pop Pop in the room while we swam with cousins.
Emery and Indie are the cutest little friends. We had so much fun with cousins.
9 comments:
I love that last picture of Emers and her cousin! So cute. Looks like fun times.
I still like your blog - we want you to live!
I can't wait for more swimming this summer and to see Emery's mad skills!!
I love cousin pictures, glad you guys had so much fun.
So would you recommend the Excalibur show?
Thanks hun. Glad someone still loves me.
Sounds like you packed in lots of fun times! I can't wait to see Emery swim either. I also can't believe you saw the lions actually doing something. I'm jealous.
dude, i've always loved you forever and always. i check your blog all the time you slacker. anyway, thanks for the fun times. we love you!! indie talks about her sleepover all the time and can't wait to do it again in the summer! :)
I love you Al! Not sure what happened but your blog ROCKS! Love everything about it.
Can I come do Spring Break?? Looks like a blast. I seriously want to come visit you!
Hi there- Do you like your sit-n-stand stroller? I'm thinking that might need to be my next purchase. What's your mommy rating?
Catching up on all your posts! Your girls are getting so big! They are SO cute! Happy late birthday! Looks like you really had a fun time ringing in 30. Glad you got so spoiled. We ate at Mesa Grill last time we were in Vegas, so YUMMY!
Post a Comment