We have been doing some fun Christmas things lately and I even took some pictures. Last Saturday we went on a Santa Train in Boulder City. A bunch of friends all got tickets together so it was a fun trip for all. Sage was really trying to warm up to Santa (not so much with Mrs. Clause). We have seen Santa a lot this season and I am happy to say each time the crying and face of fear is diminishing.
I have a wonderful little family that I adore. Living in Las Vegas with my lawyer hubbie and funny little toddler and new baby. We are enjoying the weather and living closer to family. I am a TV and blogging addict and love to connect with old and new friends!
6 comments:
That was a fun trip. Sage is so cute hugging Santa. Alice isn't so sure yet!
Ah man you got some good pics. Super fun, and it was such a nice day!!
Looks like fun!! Cute girls!!!!
So cute.
BTW Your Christmas card is the most awesome thing I've ever seen. I'm serious. I LOVE it.
Looks fun!
cute pics. i don't have the energy for fun christmas activites. :) sooo sooo excited to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment