Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Twinkle Twinkle

Brian shot this with his new fancy iphone. I am sure we will have many more fun videos in the near future.

This is the way we get the girls to come upstairs to go to bed. We promise them a little crazy time up in the loft.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love how Sage sings and Emery just quietly dances in the background. Man I can't wait for a boy to join these fun times.

Lizzy said...

A little boy in the mix is going to add some serious fun! Tackle the Singer...

Totally random, but those pictures of trees on the wall are so cute. I need to see updated pictures of your house! Your decorating is too cute, I need some inspiration!

Sammy Pow said...

Yes, those barren walls of the furnitureless room are too cute.

I was mainly impressed with Sage's commitment to finishing her version of the song; through crashes and falls she persevered.