I went out with my OR girls on Friday night. I forgot to get a picture of all the lovely ladies that were with me, but did manage to get a picture of the beloved pizookie. We are becoming famous at the local BJ's for downing the entire party platter in record time (even the times that there were only 4 of us). Just another reason why I love my friends.
I love how the giant pizookie can't even cover my huge belly. Being pregnant is awesome.Then my wonderful husband took me out on the town. We ate at a fabulously romantic french restaurant.

And finished off the evening with a trip to Walmart (I include this picture to show yet again how very pregnant I am for those who asked for prego pictures, this may be the best I can do)
Sunday was the big day complete with breakfast in bed (eggs per Emery's suggestion), lots of love and presents from my kids, and finally a fabulous birthday dinner prepared by my SIL. And my birthday cake was a to-die-for Mosaic Brownie Cheesecake.
Note the the picture quality - a little better than the phone pictures above. Thank Liz for your skills and trying to make me look good on my birthday!

And finished off the evening with a trip to Walmart (I include this picture to show yet again how very pregnant I am for those who asked for prego pictures, this may be the best I can do)

Sunday was the big day complete with breakfast in bed (eggs per Emery's suggestion), lots of love and presents from my kids, and finally a fabulous birthday dinner prepared by my SIL. And my birthday cake was a to-die-for Mosaic Brownie Cheesecake.
Note the the picture quality - a little better than the phone pictures above. Thank Liz for your skills and trying to make me look good on my birthday!And finally a few more friends wanted to celebrate my birth (and St. Patrick's Day too).
Thanks friends! I love a good girls night and a Messy Sundae!
It was another great birthday and did I mention my fabulous gift my husband researched and found for me on his own? I am super excited and have already put it to use working on crib bedding.
I have much to blog about from Sage starting dance, Emery starting soccer, the promised post about the dollhouse and the many other "nesting" projects I have been working on. So, hang in there loyal blog readers (aka mom) - I will do my best to be a better blogger.
Thanks friends! I love a good girls night and a Messy Sundae!
It was another great birthday and did I mention my fabulous gift my husband researched and found for me on his own? I am super excited and have already put it to use working on crib bedding.

I have much to blog about from Sage starting dance, Emery starting soccer, the promised post about the dollhouse and the many other "nesting" projects I have been working on. So, hang in there loyal blog readers (aka mom) - I will do my best to be a better blogger.
7 comments:
Happy birthday Alison!!! You look beautiful and have the smallest belly!!!
Happy Happy Birthday@ I love the pizookie, and I am glad you had a birthday so we could go :) I want to see your crib bedding. I am glad that you got a serger. I can't wait to see what you create with it.
You are the cutest pregnant girl ever! Seriously!
Happy birthday! I'm glad it was so great!!
You've never looked better. Seriously. I love you and am SO jealous.
Yea, you look so great when you're pregnant! So cute!
Looks like a well celebrated birthday that's for sure.
MMMMMmmmmm pazookie...
Cutest prego girl ever. Love ya. Looks like you had some yummy cake!
Happy Bday!!
You're one year cuter!
Post a Comment