Monday, April 25, 2011

Showered again

I love parties, I love celebrating just about anything, and I love presents (whether they are for me or someone else). But, I am much better helping throw a party then letting it be thrown for me. I have some dear friends and a ward that throws a baby shower for just about every baby being born (feels like every month is a new baby/shower) so although it was hard to sit back and be the guest of honor, it was also so much fun. Thank you so much to the many friends that made this such a fun night!

And since we have learned I cannot be trusted to document my own life, my friend Marissa so kindly took these fabulous pics.

The DecorI have amazingly talented friends. Sesily opened up her beautiful home, made the adorable wreath and my friend Brieann did the rest of the decorations. She is amazing. Every event she touches is just so creative and cute and she is my hero.

The FoodSesily is my food friend (among other things). We love to swap recipes, run over to each others house when we tried a new baked good, and ask each other for advice in cooking. She made sure that all my favorite foods were there and boy was it all so delicious!

The Friends and The Presents
I was very much showered. Showered with lots of cute boys stuff, fabulous friends, and good times. Seriously, it is kind of embarrassing how nice everyone was to me but I truly appreciate all the love and support. Thanks again!

And I know I can't count this blog as my thank you card, so I best get on it because there are SO MANY people to thank.

7 comments:

Emily said...

It was such a fun shower and you deserve it!! Bring on the BOY!!!

Sammy Pow said...

QUIT PRESSURING US EMILY. I am too tired to see straight thanks to that mentality.

Kara said...

Oh my goodness, Emily was right! Your friend is Martha Stewart!! So cute! Sorry I missed it! I need to shower you still with my gifts and hopefully before this baby comes! I'm glad you've got so many good friends to make sure you have everything you need for the little guy! Hope to see you soon.

Tara said...

Ali I'm so glad you had such a fun shower! I still need to shower you with a girl's night. :) I seriously can't wait for the girliest girl I know to have a boy. It's going to be sweet!!

Christi said...

I'm sad that I missed it too. It looks awesome though, and you totally deserved it!

Chante said...

AMAZING....you do have talented friends like yourself.....I'm sure you could have pulled off something like that for someone else!! Wish I was there to help celebrate! Glad you are getting showered!!!

Nicole said...

Seriously love the decor! Mind if I copy? :) Congratulations on your baby boy, he is so stinking cute. You give me hope that I can have a boy after 2 girls :)