Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Palmer is 1 month


The boy is one month old! We are getting used to having the little guy around, but not so used to the lack of sleep. Let's hope that he will figure out the whole sleeping at night thing pretty soon because I don't know how much more Brian can handle (and I sure would like more sleep too). The girls love him. Emery is the hand washing expert and makes sure everyone washes up before touching Palmer (if I ask her to give him his paci in the car she refuses until she gets some handitizer). Sage is the best baby diaper fetcher ever. I have to specify baby diapers because the girl is still in diapers herself (she might go to college in diapers, I don't know how to get her motivated to potty train, I hate it so much). Both girls sweetly talking to Baby Palmer is about the cutest thing ever and I am so glad that they love him so much. He is one lucky boy!

Here are the stats from his check up today.

Weight: 8 lbs. 3 oz - 10%
Height: 21 in. - 25%
Head: 14 in. - 10%

We are pretty proud of his breaking 8 lbs! Way to go Palmer!
PS - I saw this photo series of the baby in the same outfit over several months. I am no photographer but I like the idea so here is Palmer in a 6 month outfit. I can't wait to see him grow into it and beyond.

6 comments:

{Erica} said...

You're going to looove doing the photo sequence. That outfit he's in will be perfect to photograph and see how big he gets!

Good luck!

Christi said...

He broke the 8 lb. mark! I like the photo sequence idea too. I love that girls are so sweet to him too. Love that little guy.

Emily said...

He will still be fitting into that when he's 1...

SO CUTE! I can't believe he is a month already, he's still so tiny.

I hope you get to sleep soon!

The Scotts said...

What a cute boy!!! I remember around 7-9 weeks is when I finally felt like I got sleep. So good luck! And she'll potty train when she is ready. Everyone told me that with Lily and I finally listened! Cut my stress and hers.

Kara said...

He's so little and so cute!!! I love your stories of the girls with him- so sweet! I hope he starts sleeping better for ya- that's so hard! He is so adorable though, can't wait to meet him!

Chante said...

Oh he is so cute! Can't wait to see him!!!