Friday, November 11, 2005

Crazy Christians

I am happy to say that I didn't see this show, but one of my co-workers watched the Trading Spouses on Fox with the psycho Christian lady. She is a Christian and we work with a guy who is not. She was telling us about this show and how it offended her as a Christian and how he would have been freaked out about it as well.

Basically what happened was this psycho fat chic who was some Christian freak swapped with a family that were scientists (I think she said Astronomy). This lady wouldn't even hear what they believed because she thought they were from the "dark side". The husband and the family were nice to her and he even invited her to be on his radio show. She came and ran out of the building screaming because they were possessed by the devil. I guess at the end she ripped up the letter that the other wife gave her (to allocate the money they were to get) and said she wanted nothing to do with it because they were evil. Needless to say, she changed her mind and took the money.

This makes me crazy that there are crazy people out there claiming to be Christian who really put a bad name on all Christianity. It also makes me mad that Fox thought this was good entertainment. I am glad I didn't see the show, but I am horrified for anyone who did.

3 comments:

Sammy Pow said...

What do you care? Mormons aren't Christians anyway! lol. brb. URAQT.

Marc said...

Wow... apparently Crazy Christians attract a lot of spam.

Kris said...

Well Topeka has some sweet crazy Christians. They carry signs that say, "God hates fags." Not only do they give Christianity a bad name, they give Topeka a bad name. And it's not really such a bad little city. Damn gay-hating Christians. They're a black mark on humanity.