Well, since each Sunday is my favorite show, Grey's Anatomy, you can expect an update on Monday.
I thought this episode was just fine, not great. I kind of hate that Merideth said that she misses Mcdreamy in the elevator. He is trying to be with his wife, and she wants to be a home wrecker. I really like her and I don't want the writers to make me change my mind. Also, when is George going to make his move? I like the Izzy and Jerk boy story. Good kissing scenes.
Speaking of Sunday night TV, was it just me or did Desparate Housewives kind of suck last night? I HATE Bree and George, he is the biggest creep. I also hate that Mike is freaking out so much that Susan wanted to protect her daughter. However, the story with Lanette saved the day as always. And I am glad they finally brought up the fact that Gabrielle should be too big for her clothes by now.
That is all with my TV crap for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
But notice that once she finally started getting to big for her clothes, she fell down the stairs and might not be pregnant anymore. Like they could actually show a pregnant person with a real pregnant body on DHW. Nope. Inconceivable.
I don't think George is going to make a move. I don't really want him to, because I think Meredith will break his heart.
And what was up with that rampaging black guy on DHW?
Yeah, black guy and that whole family are way too creepy.
I will say I agree with you about George and Merideth, she will break his heart and he is not enough of a heart throb to make me want them to get together. I just feel like something will happen and I want to get it out of the way so everyone can move on. But of course they will drag it on as long as possible.
I love your blog!
I love Izzy and Alex! I loved the comment he made about her rack! Leave to him to be blunt. And George is starting to grow on me, and Meredith is starting to bug me, so I kind of do hope they get together.
And Desperate...Here's the thing I don't get. Through out the entire show Bree has basically been the b*tch (I mean this in the best way possible) and has always done what she feels is right. But then the second Creepo asks her to marry him, she says 'Ok' just so she doesn't hurt his feelings? It just didn't seem in character for her. She has never worried before about hurting people's feelings. Why start now? I love Bree, but she needed to grow some backbone.
Post a Comment