So, here is a sample of the crazy patients that I encounter at my office each day. (And let me say it has mellowed out 100 fold since I moved away from the Front Desk - but those stories can come another day).
I get a call on Friday from this guy asking about a refund that was coming to him. I told him the person who cuts the checks was unavailable but I would call him when I find out about his check. He calls back 2 minutes after I should have left for the day Friday and was very upset that I didn't have the info for him. So, I apologize and tell him I will call him Monday morning with info and if it hasn't been sent yet, I will make sure it does asap. Well, he started freaking out and saying he needed the money right away and why couldn't the doctor just write him a check back (yeah right). He then goes on to tell me he needs the money by the 17th because he is going to prison. I didn't ask for this info but apparantly people like to tell their life story. I find out later that he is going to prison for drug trafficking and that his girlfriend who received the services had the grossest Meth Mouth in the world.
Lovely, isn't it. I love working with druggys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Eww! I don't know what a Meth Mouth looks like, but I am cured of the desire to ever work in, or even be in, a dentist's office.
Why do you have to judge those that decide to meth up all day long? Don't peopel with yellow, twisted, disgusting teeth deserve resepect?
Yellow and twisted, maybe. Black and rotton to the gum line, no.
I'm baffled by the refund. How could you OVERPAY a dentist to work on a grill that bad?
Post a Comment