Thursday, February 23, 2006

Yo Yo Yo

"Check it, check it...Check it out, dog! So, I just wasn't feelin' you tonight. The dog wasn't feelin' it, dude. Blah Blah Blah... you were too pitchy, dude, it didn't do it for me, dog."

You are wondering, what idiot talks like that? American Idol Judge, Randy Jackson, that's who. Add that to lame hand gestures and you get the whole picture. Is he trying to be cool? Is he confused if he is white or black? Black guys don't say dude, white guys shouldn't say yo - Randy he mixes it all in. Is this his "thing"? I mean Paula has the lame open handed clapping, Simon has the ugly v-neck sweaters with no shirt underneath, Randy sounds like an ghetto retard.

American Idol is America's TV addiction. I know the show has ratings that make Donald Trump drool, but can't someone tell Randy to give it up. I might have to change the channel until it's Simon's turn to give a medaphore about how someone's singing was like going to an airport lounge.

10 comments:

Tara said...

I couldn't agree mo, dog. Randizzle is not dope at all, Yo. He thinks he is the shit though. My mama didn't play me for no fool.

Crap I just saw a mirror, and it turns out I am white too. Damn!

Lizzy said...

The thing that's been bugging me about Randy this season is that he's being so nice. He wasn't always this nice was he? I like it when they're mean and tell the singers no one over 90 and tone deaf would listen to them. It makes me laugh.

Alifinale said...

So true. Especially since there have been some pretty crappy singers this year. I only really like like 2 or 3 girls on Tues. and only like 2 guys. That is why Simon makes the show so great.

syd said...

It is pretty funny that he says dude. Another one like that is when there is a black man on Jay Leno's show. He always starts calling him man and slappin Hi-5s. Jay, we can see through that shit, man. You're a racist!

Lizzy said...

My husband called me dude last night. It wasn't so bad though cause I got to make fun of him all night for it.

Who calls their wife dude?

Lizzy said...

Did you get my email? Sometimes my work account doesn't work for outside users...

Marc said...

Randy is definitely annoying... still not quite sure what a "ghetto retard" is though.

Kris said...

I'm pretty sure "ghetto retard" is an unacceptable racial slur. So be sure not to use it on a normal person who may have a low I.Q. and live in a poorer part of town.
But Randy Jackson's A Douche-bag. RJAD. New club.

Kris said...

Ali, congrats on having a baby! You probably won't be blogging for awhile, so you should know that your readers will miss you.
And you can post pictures of your baby anytime.

Marc said...

Sad days. I feel like I'm fallen out of touch with television over the three weeks. We miss you Ali.