Monday, May 01, 2006

Sunday night was alright

After waiting and waiting, and suffering through crappy recaps, we got new episodes of out favorite Sunday night shows. I was a little disappointed. Not that I wasn't excited for some new material, I just thought Grey's Anatomy and Desparate Houswives could have had a better comeback for putting us through last weeks summary show. (I should note that I think I only watch DH now as a prelude to my fav GA, DH is not really one of my favs anymore).

Anyway, here are some observations to get the coversations started.

Desparate Housewives - I kind of like the sex addict, but hate how Bree is trying to save him. She can't even control her own addiction and she doesn't know how to handle crazy sex stuff. Nice party by the way, I am so sure. Anyone notice Danielle's hair color change? Not my favorite. And nice sneaky plan to put the crazy boy in a psych ward, now the mom has no choice but to kill her son, great. I thought Lynette was funny with her dirty IM talk, I think I might steal some of her moves... but lame that the boss has to fire Tom over it. Anyone have anything to add over the Edie and Susan story, I kind of tuned out when it came to them. And sad that the Solices lost their baby, that made me way too mad. Mad that the whore and drug addict got the baby, and mad at the bad acting that Eva portrayed. Anxious to see what will happen with that.

Grey's Anatomy - George, you have a new girlfriend that worships you even though you are smaller than her, get over the stupid Meredith crap. I am glad he finally moved back, but I hated his attitude to Izzy about it. I am kind of torn about the whole Alex tattling on Dr. She Shepherd. I know that she was facilitating a lie between a husband and wife and Alex thought that was wrong, but he was so smug and rude about it. It was like he was doing the right thing in the most evil way. I am very anticonfrontational so I kind of thought Addison was brilliant in how she used the "complication". Finally, how retarded can Meredith be? Why does the vet like her, his only impression of her is this freaky girl that knits and repeats whatever you say. She was a blabbering idiot and he seems cute and normal. In real life there is no way he would be interested in her by the way she acted. But at least she may finally move on! All I can say is next week better be better!

6 comments:

Alifinale said...

I tried posting this twice yesterday, but here you go. Better late than never?

Tara said...

Well all I can say is that everyone is starting to bug me on that show. (GA) The only people I like right now is Berk & Kristina, and Denny & Izzie. The rest of them can go to you know where. Ok maybe not that severe. But man, they are making Meredith out to be an idiot, or maybe she really is an idiot. I'm not sure.

Sammy Pow said...

Thanks for turning the volume down so I was able to sleep through Grey's Acrapony.

Lizzy said...

I was watching E last night, waiting for walking time, and Dr. Burke was on saying that him and Kristina are going to have some problems coming up. But he also said that they really do love each other. So keep that in mind... If they fight and break up, I'm not watching the show anymore. They're all I've got left!

And Desperate I've lost interest in. So sad.

But at least LOST is still good.

Marc said...

So you might say you watch DH to get you in the mood just before GA?

Kris said...

I also agree that DH sucks. And I'm a permanent LOST fan--I just discovered it.