Where oh where have my blogging friends gone, oh where oh where can they be? I miss the day when people updated their blogs every other day. Heck I would settle for once a week. Come one people? You are my at work entertainment, step it up!
I know, I know. I am having trouble coming up with something great to blog about (heck, I don't think I have ever come up with something great to blog about and since tv is out for the summer I will definately be at a loss)so I am sure you are too. But who cares. Tell a funny anecdote and brighten someones day. Or complain about something and brighten someones day. Or rant and rave about whatever you want and it will brighten someones day.
So, I hope to see more activity in the blogging world and I will try to do my part as well. But I make no promises if I continue to only get three comments on my posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Forgiveness, please. I will try harder.
Prove it!
I know I know. The thing is that my blog stinks. I will try harder though. You have my solemn word!
Hey! I've been trying!
Marc, you have been trying. Unfortunately, anytime I see that a blog is remotely political my brain shuts off and I can't quite bring myself to read the whole thing. Sorry, but I just can't get into politics - I think it is due to some trauma experiened in a former life (i.e. living in DC and having to listen to you and Brian argue about politics and nothing else for 3 solid months, ugh).
Post a Comment