
Well, goodbye for now, Gilmore Girls. This week I have finally come up to speed with my beloved Gilmore Girls. I watched all 5 seasons over the past several months, and now that I have only to wait for season 6 to come out on DVD, I am sad. The Gilmore Girls have become my closest friends and I am mourning the fact that I don't have them to watch each week as I longingly waited for the next disc to arrive from Netflix. I will miss Lorilei's wit and Rory's charm. I will miss Luke's complaining, Suki's laugh, Lane's passion to rock. I will miss Taylor's annoying delegating, Kirk's naked alien torso, Emily's bossiness, and Paris's freak outs. I miss Star's Hollow and everything that goes with it. Goodbye for now, Gilmore Girls - and thank you for being my companion this last lonely month.
6 comments:
I know I went through this a few months ago. It's very sad when you reach that last episode. I need season six ASAP! I'm really considering retirement in Stars Hollow. It's just the best little town.
I'm still on season two, so HA HA! Kidding. Season 7 we're watching at my house every Tuesday. Everyones invited. Consider it a standing date!
Oh yeah, and we're moving Bunko to Wednesdays so we won't have to miss an episode. Ever. We're gonna be the third years soon, Alison, we make the rules!
I guess you recommend this then?! I felt the same way when SATC ended.
Yes I recommend it! And what is SATC? Sex & the City? Never watched it.
And Yes, Lizzy we will have to get together to watch Season 7! I am so excited!
So, now that I am over Gilmore Girls I have moved on to Felicity. I was a huge fan of this show when it first came out, but kind of got too busy for the last two seasons. So, now I am getting back into it and it is helping with the pain of missing the GG's
Well... there's no doubt in the Netflix community where you stand on Gilmore Girls... especially after the "Two Cents" review you left about Season 3.
Post a Comment