"I will never jump for Joy" was my favorite play on words of the night. Either that or "I was made in America not A maid in america". Oh Joy, you bring me much joy. Earl was especially catered to the teenage boy in each of you, it still had some classic Earl moments. Even Randy who normally seems too childish to be so perverted, got caught up in all the boobies. I kind of thought Randy and Catalina were out of character this episode. Catalina has never talked about how hot she was and Randy has never ogled over her like that. But it was still good times and all were happy in the end. Jump around, Jump around. Jump up, Jump up and get down will never be the same. I woke up to my husband doing Catalina's famous "dance".
Next came the Office. I think I need to stop watching the trailors for shows. They get you all excited for what is coming and then often bring your hopes too high. They get saying the return of Jim, but he didn't really return. Although Michael was in classic Michael form, was it just me or was it especially sad this time. I mean lets be honest, I don't know anyone that is that lame that free alcohol won't even draw a little crowd. I mean alcohol ain't cheap and people love to drink. I just wish there was more of everyone else in the episode, because Michael bums me out sometimes. He makes me itch because I feel too much for others. And poor Jim, he was so depressed that he had to confide in Michael. I just can't wait until Michael goes back and tells Pam!
Finally, Grey's Anatomy was just a filler episode in my opinion. Getting us ready for hopefully great things ahead. George is cute when he flirts. It is great to see the old George, even if it is for the Amazon woman. I really felt for Izzy, I too like to bake especially when I am bored or upset. Although she took muffin making to a whole new extreme. I hope we get our old Izzy back soon because all this focus on stupid Merideth is driving me nuts. I am sorry Merideth, you are just not hot enough or cool enough to have those two guys willing to fight over you. Oh how she is milking that. I hope it blows up in her face and they both drop her. And finally Burke and Christina, my favorites. Did anyone else think Burke's mom didn't look, dare I say it, black enough? Although she was right that Christina is selfish, you would think she would be a slightly kinder person. She has this great son, kids like that come from Mom's that are a bit nicer, imo. It was cute to see Christina trying to be better. I love it.
Until next week....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I was pretty diappointed in the shows last night. Maybe I just wasn't feeling it though? Earl was kind of boring. The Office had too much Michael, not enough Pam and Jim and Grey's sucked. Meredith has wanted McDreamy for EVER and now he's single (sort of) and wants her and she can't decide? Whatever. She's annoying and retarded and has ugly hair and I hate her ass face.
Let's hope next week is better.
Sorry ladies there is no such thing as too much Michael, with out him the Jim and Pam show would turn into something else completely.
I, for one, am just putting my socks back on, having had them knocked clean off by that amazing recap. What to go Big Gay Al. lysm.
Thank BA. Just when I start to wonder why I married you, you pull through with the praise I need.
I am glad that I am not the only one, Liz, that was disappointed with last nights TV. It was hard work to try to think of positive points to make. I hate Merideth and her ass face as well.
Hmmm... I've got nothing much to add here.
Sorry, Marc, that this has nothing to do with Prison Break or the latest political poll. But surely, Marc can add something to any conversation.
Post a Comment