Thursday, February 15, 2007

For LOST fans....

What was the deal with the whole Groundhogs Day twist with Desmond? (I like to think that any time someone goes back to relive a part of their life as Groundhogs Day) How many times do you think he has done that? That is a bit too crazy. And it was funny because at the begining of the episode, when Charlie was being all annoying, BA and I were saying that we hate Charlie and hope he dies (not always, sometimes I like him) and then what do you know...it looks like BA's wish will come true.

7 comments:

Mandee said...

BA's wish and mine. He should've OD'd a long time ago. The whole Groundhogs Day was a little confusing to me. And do you remember (was it last season's finale?) when Penny is in a helicopter with some guys when the electromagnetic field (or whatever it is) starts going crazy again? I need to watch season 2 again just to remember what the "H" is going on.

Alifinale said...

I know, it is so confusing! Also, I thought the picture of the two of them was on Penny's nightstand when they called her in the middle of the night. I wonder if the producers get confused.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Hi Alison! So good to hear from you. I was actually thinking about you and was going to send you an email and see if you have a blog. I'm so excited that you do! So I am a huge Lost fan but I didn't read your post because I just got home and still have to watch my Tivo. I can't wait. This will be great because I am watching all the shows you are and now I have someone to chat with aabout them. By the way, Emery is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Do you guys know where you are moving to? Well TA TA! Love ya Jenna

destiny said...

Lost continues to keep me feeling lost! This episode totally did me in, in the confusing department. I just read that this episode didn't do very well on the ratings. Those people who didn't watch it are missing out on some MAJOR stuff! Seems like Desmond is the key to this whole thing!

aryn said...

Hey Alison!!

This is so fun to see what everyone is up to. Thanks so much for saying Hi! I love your t.v. commentary- I'll just tune in to you instead of Brooke from E! news. I'm with you on Lost. Greys is personally my very favorite- and Prison Break.
Nate just graduated last year so I can say with experience- their is light at the end of the tunnel. It was great to hear from you! Keep in touch.

Nate and Lauren said...

Hey Alison, I just happened upon your blog and I noticed we have a lot of the same shows in common... grey's and lost, I cannot live with out... but what is your take on American Idol? I didn't read any mention of that. Those are my top three and my week does not feel complete unless all are tivo'd and watched!! anyway just saying hi!!
lauren baker cooley

Alifinale said...

Hey Lauren! I am so excited that you found me. This is great that I am finding all these long lost friends on the blogging world.

I will say, that I do enjoy American Idol. We are big fans during the tryouts, then my husband drops out when they get to the actual final 24. I usually hang in there until someone I like gets kicked off, then I get too ticked and boycott it until next season. But you gotta love Simon!