Monday, February 19, 2007

Sunday night is no fun...

I am kind of sad that no good shows are on Sunday nights anymore. This used to be one of my favorite nights of the week, it was a great finale to my weekend. Now my Grey's Anatomy is on Thursday, forcing me to tape every episode. I used to love EMHE, but I just couldn't take all the cheese anymore. Ty, you gotta shave your nasty flavor savor. And Desparate Housewives has really reached a low. Of coarse, I still watch it, because I have nothing else to do - but BA and I decided last night that the gayness of the writers is really showing in the show. And Zack Young's hair is SOOOOOO bad. Seriously, it is so girly! He could almost be cute if he didn't have that hideous head of hair. Look at how much better he used to look.

Well, I am trying to get the hubs into the Amazing Race, I hope that will perk up an otherwise bleak night. Man I can't wait till I either get cable or a life.

8 comments:

Sammy Pow said...

We should just plan on getting cable, because neither of us are getting a life any time soon.

Sammy Pow said...

Unless you get that job at Glitter Gulch you are applying to...

Mandee said...

your husband is funny.

Anonymous said...

I think that they need to get rid of Zack too!!!! He is just discusting!! But I still watch. I have always liked Orson and am glad he is good finally!

destiny said...

Amazing Race it GREAT! Maybe my hubby can talk your hubby into it. He LOVES that show, he is trying to get on it too! Rob and Amber are the best, Rob is hilarious. You definatly need to watch it!

King Family said...

Watch "Grease, you're the one that we want" It will be Brian's favorite. I love it. It helps that I know one of the contestants. Seth leaves the room in a mad frenzy as soon as he hears the opening credits.

King Family said...

Watch "Grease, you're the one that we want" It will be Brian's favorite. I love it. It helps that I know one of the contestants. Seth leaves the room in a mad frenzy as soon as he hears the opening credits.

Tara said...

What a darling new picture on your blog! You guys look so cute.

Anyway I agree Sunday night TV is the pits. The only thing I watch is The Amazing Race and a movie or something if there is a good one on. I ditched Desparate a while ago.

Yeah I say get the cable for your last few months here. It can be your celebration of graduation and Brian's job.