
My show is back and my life feels more complete. Don't mind that my house is in utter chaos as I try to pack and dejunk and Emery chooses to not go to sleep until midnight and Sage wakes up at 6am. LOST is back and I am happy. Here are just a few thoughts:
- If you happened to watch the review show before the premiere then you might have noticed something that the producer guys said that gave me hope. He said that Sun believes Jin to be dead. YES! I knew he isn't really dead!
- Who do you think hired the lawyers that came to Kate? I thought it was Ben but now I am not so sure.
- Who is the butcher lady? Weird.
- What happened to Claire?
- Jack looks way better without the nasty beard.
- Why won't Hurley go back to the island if he is so concerned about lying and leaving everyone there?
- What is Kate's problem? I want to know what Sawyer said (btw, I love him right now) and why is she so against going back and why is she ditching Jack?
- I can't quite wrap my mind around the freaky time traveling. It is a little bit much. But when Ethan came back I was excited like maybe Charlie and Echo and other dead people would be back.
- I love Desmond. He is going to save the day!
9 comments:
I really love and really hate this show all at the same time. Those writers are good I tell ya. They sure worked magic thinking up a time traveling island. I hate it for the same reasons I love it: there are always more questions than answers. Maybe it's because the series is nearing its end that I'm getting more frustrated that I still don't know all the answers.
Totally caught on to the whole Sun "believing" Jin is dead thing too. Can't wait for that one.
I freaking LOVE Lost, and I can't wait to dissect every little thing about it together.
My only hope and dream is that somehow Kate will get stuck on one time loop with Sawyer, and on another time loop with Jack, so they can all be married and live happily ever after!
ba, that's called the celestial kingdom, gloria steinman style!!!! maybe she'll be the first female sealed to two men. blasphemy!! oh well! anyway, lost is starting (well, not really starting, has for a while) to piss me off. i don't think i'm smart enough to sort through all the characters and plots. and dharma initiative, shmarma initiative. blah blah blah
Love Lost but I am ready for things to wrap up. I hate not knowing. I am a Desmond fan too!
Glad you have something back to help you cope with the kid chaos.
Ah I can finally comment. I LOVE LOST! I was so happy with this week's episode. I love the time traveling thing, it's so interesting. I was all excited for all the dead people to come back too but then Daniel said that they can't change the past...so that stinks.
Steve thinks Jack hired the lawyers to investigate Kate so that she would have a reason to run and maybe be more easily persuaded to go back to the island. Who knows?!
It's just do fun and I think these last 2 seasons are going to be SO GREAT!
so I will have to admit I was one that became LOST while watching LOST!! BUt I know that it is an amazing show! I love your questions and trivia about the show!! You make me laugh!
OOhhh, deep thoughts by Alison. We LOVED it and it kept getting better and better for me. I don't think the lawyers were from Ben, my guess is Penny's Dad?!?! I think the time travel thing is cool and I LOVE Desmond! I too agree Jack is way more attractive beardless, Sawyer yea, Kate ?, Juliette not so much right now, and Rose and Bernard who cares. I miss Charlie and Claire, and want more Desmond!
My VCR quit working after the season before last, so I missed a whole year and am a little bit lost. Yay for being able to watch it online! I loved all your thoughts as well, and can't wait to "talk" about it with you! Good luck with the packing! Did you find a place yet?
Post a Comment