Wednesday, January 07, 2009

To be a kid again

...and have nothing better to do all day but play dress up,

and jump on the bed

for a long time

until you're all tuckered out.

13 comments:

rochelle said...

THAT is adorable. What would it be like to not have to work all day, then do all the cooking, cleaning, and all the fun stuff that goes along with that? Great post!

Kara said...

CUTE pictures! They look like they are having so much fun.

The Scotts said...

Those are so cute! And I love her room! She totally looks like Brian in some of those. (Not from the dress though!!)

Bringhursts said...

Holy cow, they are cute.

Lizzy said...

How precious. I think it's extra cute that they've been buds since birth. So cute!

lisset said...

too cute!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

seriously-how lucky is emmers to have a friend since birth despite a big move? what luck!

i wish i were a kid again...we miss emmerbug.

Caryn said...

How fun- and what a nice Mom to let her jump! I still try to jump on the bed- but only at hotels, since my bed is that memory foam so there isn't much spring in it...

Beeta said...

Awww, they look just like little princesses. You should make a book out of these pictures - I love the play-by-play. I really want to just jump on a bed all day. I love them. We miss you lots already!

bulkleybunch said...

those are great pics. you are so good at capturing moments! i'm getting too lazy in my old age. love and miss you guys. and of course, indie worships her favorite cousin emers!!!

noelle said...

hi, sorry you don't know me! i'm friends with christi graham and i got to your blog from her's. adorable little princesses. and what i really wanted to comment on is your yummy wall colors. BEAUTIFUL and so delish!
noelle

Jill said...

so cute. and i love the colors you picked for her walls.

Ilene said...

What happened to the baby girls?!

So cute!