Monday, January 12, 2009

Sage's latest trick

Here is a little clip of what Sage like's to do all the time. We think it is pretty funny, until the slobber gets on you.



In other news...did you watch 24 last night? I can't wait for more tonight? And are you so excited for American Idol tomorrow night? What do you think about bringing on a new judge? I am not sure how I feel about it yet, but hey one more person to mock is always good. And LOST comes back next week. Happy New Year of TV!!!

17 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love those slobbery babies. She kind of looks surprise by it, which just makes it cuter.

How could I forget about LOST and Idol? This just might brighten up an otherwise dull January. Thanks!

Alicia said...

Thank goodness for these new shows and seasons, otherwise I might slit my wrists this time of year. I love that you love TV as much as I do.

Emily said...

Cute trick...but more importantly, what is she wearing?

Christi said...

That is so cute. I love Emmers dress yesterday too!

Beeta said...

I love that new trick and Emmers looks so cute cooking in the background! Thanks for the update on shows. We watch everything on the internet, so I get excited about the day AFTER the show comes out.

Beth said...

what a cute video-it's fun to hear your voice cause i never get to:)

love 24 and american idol-the auditions are the greatest.

i really hope you watch the bachelor too?

The Farnsworth Family said...

HA! I can't wait for Addi to get to that stage :) Baby slobber is irresistable right?! And yay for new shows and new seasons!! I love Emer's dress ups. They are so cute! I can't wait to see Addi prancing around in them...

s.lloyd said...

Oh PLEASE, Wyatt has been doing that for at LEAST a month.

Mandee said...

She is so cute! And that is an awesome trick.

Shows... I don't watch 24 (I know, I know) but so excited for AI. I never tire of that one. And I have butterflies over LOST. Yay for TV.

bulkleybunch said...

i bet the snaggles come in handy with that trick!!!! yes! score one for bulkley! emmers does looks so cute in the background. cute happy family. miss you.

lisset said...

dude. she gets really into it with her eyes!

rochelle said...

I love how RED her face gets when she does it! You can certainly tell she's working, can't you? So cute! Can't wait for Lost. And DO you watch the Bachelor? If you don't, it just started last week. How about one MORE show to add to the mix? :)

Sammy Pow said...

Folks,

Give it up on The Bachelor. It is not going to happen! With my dying breath I will do my damnedest to prevent that atrocity from entering my household.

That is all

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Love all that slobber! She is something else! I'm loving all the t.v. I'm on overload. Too many things Monday night! I need 2 tivos.

Chante said...

I love all the bubbles and her cute old man hair, LOL! And.....BA, I love the bachelor and all its cheesiness, I probably couldn't watch it without it being DVR'd because I get to skip through all the crap and repeated scenes on "what's coming up next", but I love it and Ali is missing out if she isn't secretly watching it!

Laurel said...

That is so funny! :) And yes, I am kind of dying over 24. While we've always waited until the season is "over" to watch it all in one chunk, I am seriously considering the week to week ritual. I love everything about this season so far!

And I can't wait for Lost. My life is complete again.

Caryn said...

YEAH FOR NEW SHOWS!