I am glad that it turned out! It fits her cute. So you better be ready to show me how! I am a little jealous you did it without me, so be ready to teach me!
hi! Such a cute dress! I can't find the email with your number on it. We are here and I would love to see you. We are going to see the dolphins tomorrow morning at the Mirage. Then we are coming back to hotel to swim, if you can do any of that let me know! Call me 8018302132. Talk to you soon.
Wow, that's awesome and totally different from stuff everyone else does. Also, maybe if Emery's butt wasn't shot off the war, it might fit her a little better.
Ali,ou are quite the seamstress! Go you. I can't believe how big Sage is and Emer's in her dress is adorable! Hope you get into your house soon. I am so excited for you!
I have a wonderful little family that I adore. Living in Las Vegas with my lawyer hubbie and funny little toddler and new baby. We are enjoying the weather and living closer to family. I am a TV and blogging addict and love to connect with old and new friends!
19 comments:
cute! you could do so many things with this idea-my head is spinning. and it totally fits her-i like it just the way it is!
That is absolutely adorable! I think I might have to try it!
-Katie
i love that idea- and i think it fits her wonderfully. such a cute way to transform oldies in to goodies. nice work!
Wow!! That is adorable!!
Love it! It turned out super cute. And the model is just beautiful!
So cute! I love it. Very talented, Alison.
I am so impressed!!! So so so cute and even cuter on your cute little Emery!
I am glad that it turned out! It fits her cute. So you better be ready to show me how! I am a little jealous you did it without me, so be ready to teach me!
I like the bow too!
so cute!!
You did such a great job! Was it hard to do?
So so cute!
Oh that is so cute! Way to go!
hi! Such a cute dress! I can't find the email with your number on it. We are here and I would love to see you. We are going to see the dolphins tomorrow morning at the Mirage. Then we are coming back to hotel to swim, if you can do any of that let me know! Call me 8018302132. Talk to you soon.
Wow, that's awesome and totally different from stuff everyone else does. Also, maybe if Emery's butt wasn't shot off the war, it might fit her a little better.
Way to go! I am so impressed. You have skills!
It looks so great....wait to go! You'll have to teach us all how to do it!
holy cow you are a homemaker in zion! impressive!
Ali,ou are quite the seamstress! Go you. I can't believe how big Sage is and Emer's in her dress is adorable! Hope you get into your house soon. I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment