We are alive and moved. We finally got the internet hooked up and I have a frightening amount of emails (105) and google reader entries (182) to read (or mark as read and move on...sorry folks, I just can't handle it). Man, the internet is a wonderful and overwhelming thing. I kind of didn't miss it.
Happy to be home and in our own place. Can't wait to make it feel like home (and not have bed sheets hanging from my bedroom windows). Had a fun trip to St. George with family and loved watching Emery and Sage play with cousins and get spoiled rotten by Gangy.
Lots to report, pictures to post...I just don't want to do it yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Smart girl. It is too much pressure having google reader hang those numbers over your head.
Congrats on getting into your house and good luck at making it yours!
congrats on the house! and glad you are still alive!
Welcome back. You may not have missed the internet, but the internet missed you!
I gotta see pics of that house!! Good luck getting all settled. I wish I was there to help organize your kitchen. It's my very favorite part of moving. If you can have a favorite part...
Ooh! A new house, how fun! And stressful, but so fun! I hear you on the internet. Sometimes I feel like if I don't check stuff on the computer, my life will end, then I'll end up super busy and won't check anything for a day or two and realize my life is just fine, in fact it's much better! Yet here I am looking at blogs! I guess it's a love/hate thing. (Your blog being a love of course).
Welcome back! Good luck on moving in, I can't wait to see pictures!
Mark as read is my favorite...
Can't wait for some photos tho!
Congrats on the new house! That is very exciting. Good luck with the unpacking that is always my least favorite part!
Post a Comment