Friday, May 01, 2009

10 Months


Seriously, can you believe my baby is 10 months? Has been since Monday.

I love this stage. She's crawling everywhere, always so smiley, finally saying Mama, into everything, clapping and laughing and following her big sister around. Can she stay like this forever?

9 comments:

Lizzy said...

Ten months already?! That went by so fast. She's so freaking cute. I love her spring dress!

rochelle said...

I can't get enough of her beautiful eyes. She is such a pretty girl!

bulkleybunch said...

she is beautiful! you got some good pics of her. i hope i get to snuggle her this weekend! love you.

Mary said...

She is a doll (love those two little teeth)!

Ilene said...

That first picture is absolutely adorable (the other ones too but I love the close up of her little face).

I love babies but I admit once they get around a year it gets so much fun.

Lauren said...

She is getting so big, such a cutie! Time goes by too fast!

Sammy Pow said...

Sage is number 1. Sorry Emers, you had a good run.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Time goes by so fast! I can't believe she is 10 months! When do I get to meet her???

Beeta said...

Those pictures are so cute! She has such pretty eyelashes. Something I definitely don't have. Her little teeth give her so much character too.

BA Sometimes being number 1 isn't all it's cracked up to be. Especially when your siblings make you feel like an idiot and call you queenie, ha ha. I'm scarred forever.