Early in the month we went up to UT to drive my mom up to help my sister with her new baby. Of course I couldn't pass up a chance to meet this sweetest little tiny. I just love newborns!
Emery was in heaven because her cousins Ryann and Rubie have more dress ups than she could ever dream of! She literally played dress up from the moment she woke up every day.

As soon as we came home from UT, we got some visitors! My dad and Cheri came and my brother and his cute family. Emery LOVES Ava and talks about her constantly so she was so happy. Here are the kiddos all in the tub together. Lets just say the fun times showed with pools of water everywhere in the vicinity of the tub.
This is the only picture I got with my dad (I have been a real slacker on pictures lately, I'd rather live in the moment than record it - kind of sad) while we had some birthday cake for him. Emery just cracks me up because she is a dessert freak just like her mom.
And now we have just been enjoying the sunshine and taking a break from visitors and visits. We went to play at our friend's pool last week and I was a bit nervous it would be another moment of crying and clinging from Sage but I was happily surprised that she LOVED it!
And Emery is happy as can be as long as she is in a baby "boat". I need to get her in some lessons because when it comes to swimming she is content to be a baby forever!
The summer is officially here and I am excited! I love swimming and BBQ's and all that goes with summer (I am not even dreading the 110 heat...yet).
Ok, I am feeling more caught up. Maybe if I blog more frequently I will be more motivated to take pictures more often. Maybe...
6 comments:
Love the new background. We are glad that you are back! I bet Emery was in heaven with all those dress ups. I am glad that the girls are loving the pool. I still love that Emery was under her towel "hiding from the sun".
I want to go swimming! Fun.
emers, get out of that baby float and come swim with indie! :) i wish indie would be contained and stay in a floatie! snaggle looks so cute in her suit and hat. sure love you guys.
What a cute little tiny baby!!!
Love all the kids in the tub, you guys really crammed them in there.
at least she'll get in the pool? nash is back to his scaredy-cat self and won't get in the water. maybe ahmarie could convince nash to get in the pool next time she's in UT?
Dang it!--You changed the header. Boo. :)
I love these pictures and how much fun you've been having. I also love what you said about living the moments rather than recording them. You are awesome. I really really wish we lived closer together.
Post a Comment