I feel like I have been waiting for years to take those first day of school pictures. You know, the classic, standing in front of the front door (even though we didn't go to school that way, we went in the garage since we had to drive there), with her backpack on (that is easlily as big as she is) and her new school clothes on.
Today was the day my dreams came true. Oh, and Emery was pretty excited for her first day of school too! I love school. I love that Emery gets to go learn some new things, socialize, learn to follow instructions from someone other than me, and I really love to have a couple hours twice a week to be just me and Sage.
PS - I have kind of been in a blogging funk lately. I have things to post, but no real motivation. But, I can't let go of the blog (my mom won't let me) - I love to see all your blogs and even if I am not so very witty, this is the only place I can say whatever I want and record our life events (no matter how mundane they may be).
So, be on the look out for posts like this to come (if I ever get around to it):
So, be on the look out for posts like this to come (if I ever get around to it):
- Some crafty happenings at my house (I am addicted to crafty blogs right now and love to steal ideas - like the skirt/leggings that Emery is wearing, I made from some of my old shirts)
- The 2009 Fall TV lineup (it's back and starting tonight with 90210 and a new Melrose Place - total trash and I love/hate it)
- Labor Day fun
- College football is back with a vengence
- My sister is coming to visit.
11 comments:
fun stuff! i've been working on getting nash into preschool-cross fingers! her bookworm shirt is perfect and the dress looks cute on sage, too! good job on the crafting-i've been adding to my to do list lately but not much crossing off. once i get to many ideas i sort of freeze up. keep posting about your "mundane" life!
Cute little Emmers! I can't believe she is so grown up!
I love her pose! And I pretty much hate you for how crafty you are. The leggings and skirt came out really cute!
I would like the details on the skirt and leggings.
What a big girl! I love the skirt and leggings. How nice to have a few hours a week. I'm so looking forward to the preschool days.
Cute Miss E is getting so big!
And I say go back to your blogging roots, I LOVE LOVE when you review/ recap tv shows...
You are so crafty it actually makes me sick! J/k, I'm just jealous cause I can't make myself some cute leggings to wear to the gym!!
Okay, you have to share or email me how you made the leggings and skirt miss crafty! Wait to go! Emery looks adorable for her first day! She will love it as much as you do!
I love her pose. Abby is so like that. Congrats to you and your few hours of freedom! I love hearing about their school time. I love my little break and it helps me be more patient. Way to make the leggings! You are crafty. Blog away!! I want to see!
super impressed with the leggings, she looks adorable. and she's working her pose! i love her and you and snaggle, and bri bri. i can't muster up any energy to post our back to school pics, hopefully i'll get them up soon??!! but keep posting, i love to check in on you guys. miss and love you. :)
It KILLS me that Tommy has a December birthday and I have to wait another stinking year before he can do preschool. I am jealous.
Please share you crafting tips because I am too lazy to check anything out on my own.
I appreciate your help.
Post a Comment