Saturday, September 19, 2009

Walking Sage

Sad to say, I can't even remember when Sage took her first official step. She has been taking steps slowly adding a few more at a time for over a month now. But like anything else, Sagie likes to do things in her own time and at her own pace. I think that I can now safely say (as of yesterday) that Sage is a walker!

It is the cutest little wobbly toddle you have ever seen. See for yourself.


And in other exciting Sage news she sort of repeats "I love you" (in the form of "i uh oo") when I say it to her. One of the most rewarding moments in motherhood (like when I got her from her nap today and she snuggled me and said "i uh oo" - can't get better than that) so I thought I better jot it down. Love that little muncher!

PS - Don't mind the floor that needs to be swept and Emery running around without pants. That's just how we roll.

11 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

hurray for snags!!!! way to go baby! these little snippets are helping me remember that there is a light at the end of this deep, dark, fat tunnel of mine!! love you.

Sage's Dad said...

So cute - Sage is number one!

Emily said...

Yea she was walking all over the place today! So cute.

Ilene said...

Laura crawls around topless.

That's how we roll.

Sage is so cute!

Christi said...

I love her Frankenstein walk. She was getting so good this week at walking!

Sammy Pow said...

I missed Emery's pants-less cameo on my first view. I'm glad I watched it again.

Kris said...

She's a doll. Liam is starting to stand on his own and pulls himself up on everything! I think it's only a matter of a few weeks before he's walking. (I'm not ready!)

Jessett said...

AWWWWW!!!! She is so cute!!! Horray for Sage!!

Bringhursts said...

So nice when your baby starts walking. No more poop and dirt all over their hands and knees. And yes, too funny that Emery cruises around pants-less. That's me at our house.

Bringhursts said...

I mean, that's Ethan at our house. I totally would never do that.

Mary said...

Love those happy little squeals. She is darling Alison!