We went to the Bass Pro Shop with some friends
And we saw Santa and Mrs Claus. Seriously, the best way to see Santa is at the Bass Pro Shop. No waiting in long lines and then the kids can shoot guns at deer afterwards.
And they even got to see Scuba Santa.
This month we have been baking up a storm. For fun we made gingerbread men with the kids. Emery loved it.
I forgot to take pictures of the plate of goodies we brought to neighbors but lets just say we baked for 2 days straight and I am still on a sugar high.
We also went to see the Princess and the Frog.
We went to a super fun white elephant party. No pictures from that since it was an adult only party. You know what they say, "What happens in Vegas, stay in Vegas."We went to Brian's work party at the Encore. It was fun to have an excuse to dress up and watch people I don't know dance around. Yummy food too.
On Saturday we were invited to join in on something that I think will be a new tradition (and hopefully something we can do more often than just at Christmas time). We made 100 sack lunches to bring to the homeless downtown. My friend's dad is a cop and he knew where to go and we just held out lunches out the car window. It was amazing how fast we could hand out those lunches. Emery loved to help. It was really neat experience.
And finally, one thing that has been taking up a lot of my time was making these girls skirts. It shouldn't have taken that long but...it did. Let's leave it at that. But they turned out cute and they wore them to church yesterday. And this is the best pic I could get of these two. Sage is so not at the sit there and pose stage.
10 comments:
Cute kids! Cute skirts! UR2 Cute!
I LOVE the skirts! Well done, Alison. You are so good always keeping those girls doing fun activities... I feel like such a lazy mom! Can't wait to see what lies in store for y'all at Christmas.
Dang girl, you have been busy! And I can account for your goodies and publicly say that they were FAB-U-LOUS!!! I'm still on a sugar high and trying to replicate them all cause I ate them up so fast! The skirts are so cute too! You just amaze me, I don't know how you do it all.
Love it all!!
Scuba santa is cracking me up big time. I wish I could have seen that.
Hope you guys have the best Christmas ever!!
A.dor.a.ble.
Seriously, Al... you amaze me.
i LOVE those skirts!!! wow! again, i'm so not worthy! and that's awesome you got to do that sack lunch thing. as chase would say, "you rock"!!!!
seriously? you are amazing. i'm pretty sure all i have been doing this month is sitting at home eating christmas cookies and watching the bee movie with wyatt.
and btw, those skirts are so cute. well done!
I know you're in town now and I can finally talk to you in person, but maybe, just maybe, if you have time you could rub some of your craftiness off on me?? I love everything you make! The girls look so cute in those skirts. Sounds like a super fun, super busy month. More fun to follow!!
So I just heard about Bass Pro Shop for the first time last night . . . I had no idea it got even better (yahoo for no line Santa visits and shooting practice after)! Love, love, love the skirts Alison. Is there anything you do not do? Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
you made those????? I won't touch those patterns with a ten foot pole! you're my hero! they look fabulous-great job :)
Post a Comment