Pajama Family picture.
All the A grandkids with Gangy and Pop Pop (Gangy is really trying to change the name but we are holding on to the dream...)
Going downstairs (sort of out of order) to see the Christmas splendor.
Sage and Emery get their stockings.
Emery super excited to get dress ups. She had to run and put on her Minnie Mouse immediately.
Sage loving her Cabbage Patch baby. She was so fun to watch and gave her baby kisses right away. The girl loves babies and that just melts my heart to watch.
Em and her best cousin Indie, hugging in thanks over their gifts. They are a crack up together.
Sage was a maniac. She loved opening presents and just went after whatever wrapped box that was nearest to her. She assisted many others in the unwrapping. Did I mention it was a bit chaotic?
But it was fun. Emery asked on the 26th if Santa was coming again tomorrow. Sorry kid, we gotta wait another year. Phew!
10 comments:
In that big family shot with Gangy, is that all little grandaughters except for one? Holy cow, looks like so much fun.
Dang, I'm coming with you for Christmas next year. That looks like a blast. Love all the matching jammies, and the crazy ambush down the stairs!
Sage and her doll is TOO CUTE!!!!
That is a ton of kids!!! I bet it was fun. I love all the jammies. I love that Emery got soda in her stocking.
Dang you were good! It looks like crazy fun and I love that Sage was a maniac at opening presents. Nathan too asks every morning if it's Christmas and for us to go see if there are more presents under the tree.
You are quite the cute little mom making your girls those adorable skirts!! (in the previous post) I love them. Makes me want to be more crafty. Looks like Christmas was fun for you!! Love catching up with you!!
Looks like crazy fun with the in laws! And their christmas skirts you made are adorable...
you got so many good christmas morning shots, who needs the others? i am retarded but trying to figure out how to email a picture! i've done it before, so be patient and i'll do it! none of mine turned out that great except the one of you singing being a hot little angel! we love spending christmas with you. miss you tons.
I'm loving all the matching pj's!! Merry Christmas ANHA!!
I love it! Kids make the holidays. Period. I might just have had kids just for Christmas Day . . . could anything be more entertaining? I bet little Sage was a riot tearing into that wrapping and Emers in her new dress ups. Love their stockings too by the way . . . Merry Christmas Andersons!
Yes! I'm very pregnant! Crazy, huh? My kids will be 19 months apart! I'm due in 4 1/2 weeks! Looks like you had a great Christmas!
Isn't it annoying that blogging gets chore-ish? I have a book made from my first year of blogging though and it's so fun to look at, so that's what's keeping me trying!
Post a Comment