Leading up to Easter we had a fun week with some fun activities since it was also our Spring Break.
Emery had swim lessons all week at the Rec Center.
We also visited the M&M World with Taylor, Jolie, Mikie and the famous Michin Hutchinson (that is how Emery says her beloved preschool teachers name).
We colored Easter eggs.
And of course hunted for eggs as well.
Well, if you can call picking up eggs that covered a football field "hunting".
.jpg)
It was way fun with lots of friends and perfect for our girls.
Hope your Easter was wonderful. It was fun teaching Emery what Easter was all about and trying to incorporate what the Easter bunny had to do with Christ's resurrection. I love to hear her go on and recap what I say to her friends and see what she really gets.
Spring Break round 1 was very fun. Soon I will get around to talking about Spring Break round 2 when the in-laws came and we vacationed housed in Las Vegas.
7 comments:
fun times! emmers looks so cute in that top picture-so grown up.
okay how do you incorporate the eatser bunny in with Christ. I would love to know. I had a very hard time. :) Great pics Alison! Looks like loads of FUN!!
Jenna - I just told her kind of the same thing with Santa. Santa loves Jesus so much that he brings all the kids presents to celebrate Christ's birth. And I said the Easter bunny also loves Jesus so much and is so thankful for his resurrection that he surprises kids with Easter baskets full of goodies. If someone has a better way I am totally open to it.
Love that picture of them at the pool! My friend had a good idea, she did a Bunny Day, which was Saturday, that is when the Eater Bunny came, egg hunts, all that. Then on Sunday it was the real meaning of Easter. I thought that was a good idea, that way you still get to have fun!
Can't wait to see them in their white dresses!
Freakin' cute. Can't wait to see the Easter dresses in a little bit.
emery is a little clone to bri bri in the picture on the front step. soo cute! happy spring break 1! hopefully sometime soon i'll post pics, but not today. waaaayyy too tired from our wild ways on spring break 2!!
Your girls are so cute. Miss you dude.
Post a Comment