Emery has turned into a fish this summer. At the beginning of the summer I was worried that Emery would never swim without some sort of flotation device. But as soon as we got to UT and Emery saw her best cousin Indie swimming, Emery dropped the floaties and grew some fins. Plus, Grandma gave great incentives like going to the dollar store and Claire's if she swam the length the the pool.
So, here is some proof.
And Emery's favorite thing is swimming through my legs.
And Sage was there too, but mostly not actually swimming. But she is pretty cute and finally starting to talk. You can hardly hear her but when we watch it now she answers all the questions so fast. I need to take more videos.
5 comments:
cutest little fish I have ever seen!
BTW...you have better legs than Carrie Underwood. I have always coveted your long beautiful legs Ali!So fun to see the pics of all your sisters. You guys are the cutest.
Very cute! Ava just told me yesterday that she can't wait for Thanksgiving because she wants to see Emery. I have no idea what everyone is doing for Thanksgiving, but I hope we see you guys sooner than that!
that made me miss you guys!!! :( way to go emer gaga!!! good to hear indie did at least one thing to influence emers for the better. :) love you.
I knew that she would be a fish! I am jealous that there is a diving board! I love that little Sagie.
Freaking adorable. I love Sage's little voice and Emery's fins.
P.S. I want that pool!
Post a Comment