Friday, September 17, 2010

Mud

A couple weeks ago my friend and I swapped kids while we worked for Little Adventures road show selling flip slips at Costco. My family is good friends with the owner of the company and they needed help while they were in Vegas. I was super motivated to work the 10+ hour days so I can buy my dream blender.
Anyway, I digress, so while I was watching the girls one day they decided to go play in the backyard. I must not have been paying very close attention because soon there was tons of mud and some very happy girls. So we stripped off the clothes and I just let them at it.
I love how the mud is so dark on my girls white white skin and then you can't even see it on Alice and Reagan.

And this inspired me getting the sandbox. I decided dry sand is easier to clean up than mud. At least they had fun.

7 comments:

Sammy Pow said...

The part I don't understand of your story is where you say: "I must not have been paying very close attention..." I know that there is no way your full time job would allow that. It really calls your whole post into question. Did you simply photoshop those pictures? We want the truth!

Lizzy said...

Those Graham girls are dark! Jeez, I want their coloring...

I'd hate to clean it up, but it does look like fun!

Christi said...

They had so much fun. I love these pictures. So when are you getting your blender???

Emily said...

Princesses getting dirty!!! The horror!!!!!

Love all those girls!

Mary said...

Now that is living your childhood. What a dream come true!

I love their poses.

And way to go on the VitaMix. I'm so jealous. Have any friends that could connect me with Costco up here?

bulkleybunch said...

oh my gosh i hate emery!!! that picture is soooooo awesome!!!! soo funny! love you!

Bringhursts said...

I think your kids might just be as pasty as my kids. Can you see their veins through their skin? Ya, you can see through our kids' skin.

And I am so envious right now about the Vita-Mix. I have wanted that forever. The first time I saw it demo'ed at Costco, I stood there for an hour watching the guy make tortilla soup and other good stuff. Todd just laughed when I asked him for it.