I'm late to the game, but this is completely. Totally. Awesome. I love the idea, of course, but your styling of the pic and the quality of photo(great light!!) is top-notch!
I have a wonderful little family that I adore. Living in Las Vegas with my lawyer hubbie and funny little toddler and new baby. We are enjoying the weather and living closer to family. I am a TV and blogging addict and love to connect with old and new friends!
4 comments:
It kind of made my day when I opened this envelope. :-) I think my favorite part is Brian's snuggie?
Hahahaha!! This is the absolute BEST Christmas card I've seen all season! I flippin' LOVE it!!!
it really is the best card ever!!!
I'm late to the game, but this is completely. Totally. Awesome. I love the idea, of course, but your styling of the pic and the quality of photo(great light!!) is top-notch!
Thanks for the smile!!
Post a Comment