Friday, April 22, 2011

Busy

We've been busy. It is starting to sink in that this baby is coming in less than 3 weeks! So, we have been filling our weeks with trips and visitors and swimming, oh my!

First, we (the girls and I, poor Brian had to work to fund our good times) drove up to Utah at the end of March. My sweet sisters said they wanted to throw me a shower if I would come up to play with them. And boy did they shower me! I went from having very little boy stuff to whoa! I can't even say how fun it was to visit with my sisters and the cute friends in UT that were able to come. I, of course, forgot to take pictures until the end. Here are three of the best sisters a girl could ask for!
Other highlights of the trip included:
  • Pirate Island for Tyson's birthday where my cute nieces sang karaoke and Sage snuck on stage like the crazy kid she is.
  • All of us getting our hair done by the best stylist I know. Thanks Emily! Sage's hair finally looks like real hair in her cute little bob instead of the sad fly away mullet she has been sporting the first 2.8 years of her life.
  • My cutest nieces babysitting so we could go out as adults, twice. And the best part was coming home to our bed pulled down, a glass of ice water by the night stand and a note thanking us for letting them babysit. Seriously, the best! (Don't mind the calling in hysterics about Sage's horrible poo, man that girl needs to be potty trained!)
  • Emery having 2 sleepovers with her BCF, Indie. I am pretty sure she wishes Hollie was her mother because she is the nicest and spoils her with treats and charm bracelets and more. WAY nicer aunt/mom than I am. Thanks Hol!
We got back from our trip and it was Conference Weekend. This meant our favorite Conference Day breakfast. Emery really looks forward to getting her favorite cake for breakfast.

And of course with conference weekend comes the bowling game!
Oh, and let's not forget it was wonderful to relax and listen to our prophet and apostles. I love conference weekend.

Our busy-ness doesn't end here but this post does. Next we have a fabulous shower that my friends here in Vegas put on for me and visitors up the wazoo! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Christi said...

We really need to do the bowling game! I am glad that you got a bunch of good stuff. Those blankets were super cute!

Jill said...

I can't believe you only have 3 weeks left. That went by really fast for me :) I can't wait to meet this little guy! Have you guys decided on a name yet?

hollie Bulkley said...

yay a new post!! yay i got a shout out! love my emer gaga!!!!! 3 weeks? you look awesome. pisses me off!! xo