Well, the season has ended with many plot twists and many disappointments. Let me count how many disappointments:
1. Izzy QUIT?!?!? She can't go, I won't let her! She is one of my favorites even if she did think it was a good idea to marry a guy she hardly knows (and what she did know was only a sick version of a man). Don't get me wrong, it was kind of sweet how he professed his love for her and they seemed to be a match made in heaven, but a her drama about the situation was a little too Romeo and Juliet. He dies and her career died. Very sad and stupid.
2. Burke. I can't say too much without getting choked up. I like Burke and I am so sad that he can no longer practice what he is so gifted at, surgery. Christina better be a good support to him. I thought it was funny how she did her best supportive girlfriend and he ruined it. But I was bugged that she totally froze in the operating room and wouldn't help him. We will have to see what happens with that next year.
3. You are all right. Callie is sucks. I hate how she is twice the size of George. She is nasty and I don't know what George can see in her. I am glad that he doesn't love her (yet) and I hope he comes to his senses soon. She took advantage of George when he was vulnerable just like George took advantage of Meredith when she was. It is a vicious cyle.
4. Biggest disappointment of the night... Meredith and Derrick. Those idiots deserve eachother, but they certainly do not deserve Addison and McVet. I can't believe they did IT! I am so mad about that! I am so sick of this drama between them. And nice how the dog was like a symbol of their love and his dying was so dramatic. I hated that. So, they want us to be all anxious about who she chooses, but frankly I don't care. She will go with Derrick and they will have more drama or she will go with McVet and he will find out she did it with Derrick and dump her and thus more drama. Yuck!
Well, I guess I am stuck with boring tv and lots of Netflix for the rest of the summer. And don't get me wrong I am still anxious to watch Grey's next season, I just hope it has some goo resolution to all the season finale fiasco. Otherwise I might go insane!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I think I'm the only one that diagrees with #4. Mostly because I think McDreamy is so hot, but also because I am sick of the sexual tension that was building with those too. It was about time they did it again.
I think Izzy will change her mind about quitting.
I was freaking when Denny died. That was so sad. And it ticked me off too. He was so cute professing his love to her and then she just leaves the room. Then to top it all off the hoochie doesn't even get ready in time to save his life!
Oh well I really do like Izzy though, and they better not kick her off the show!
I do think McDreamy is hot. And I was getting sick of all the sexual tension, but I hate how the show has you cheering for adultry. It is wrong!!
Denny dying was sad, but lets be honest - who didn't see that one coming.
Yeah I know. I definitely had mixed feelings on that. He should have never gone back with his wife and is definitely a dirtbag for cheating on her with Meredith. He should have ended it with Addison first.
Damn little HOT dirtbag.
I don't really think McDreamy is so hot... But for once Meredith looked pretty. So good for them doing it while she looked hot. They've been leading up to them doing it all season, you had to have seen that one coming. But right when Addison changed her mind about being upset with him? That was dumb.
I'm so sad about Burke and so mad at Christina. She was so helpful and caring with Izzy and Denny but she couldn't even look at Burke? What the hell? She kept avoiding him. If I was Burke I'd be hurt. Even with her good girlfriend act...
All in all, I just don't know what to think about the finale. I'm just hoping next season brings George a decent haircut.
Confession: I didn't ever really care about Denny. I still want Alex and Izzy to be together, because he obviously loves her (hi adorable when he held her when she cried).
I know that was by far the best part of the whole show last night! I was so glad that he stepped up and started being the cute Alex again. I was getting really sick of the jerk Alex.
BTW, I watched GMA this morning and they showed a deleted scene from last night. Anyone catch that? Not that it was that great but it was Meredith and McVet talking and he was said that they needed to talk about her and Derrick! He totally knew that she didn't really love the dog that much.
Alison, are you back yet? The walking club needs to know.
Post a Comment