Thursday, May 11, 2006

I am so lost about LOST

LOST has me totally lost, how about you? I mean Michael shooting everyone? I can't tell if he turned bad and shot Anna Lucia (which I was very thankful about) and Libby because he is now on the Others side? or if he did it to get everyone so rallied against the others, to wage a war if you will. Or did the Others make a deal with him that if he got the locked up guy out that they would release Walt? Also, the last episode was a bit much with Echo's crazy dreams. And the other hatch that they found with the video, a little creepy don't you think? What the freak is the Dharma Initiative and who the freak funded these wackos to come to an island and play with people's minds? I am starting to think the whole plane crash was on purpose as part of Dharma. Just to watch people's survival instincts.

Anyway, I am glad Anna Lucia is finally gone, sad that Libby died (poor Hurley, finally found a girlfriend). I know this show is supposed to be suspenseful, but I miss the first season that had a good dose of love story mixed in with the freaky mystery stuff. I want Jack and Kate to hook up!

P.S. I am so PISSED that Chris got kicked off American Idol. He was for sure the best and now I really can't watch the show anymore (this season).

10 comments:

Lizzy said...

I think Michael is being brainwashed to bring Jack and the gang to the Others. He'd do anything for his son and I bet they're using him as leverage. I like that new story line.

I'm sad Libby died but only because I secretly wanted her to be bad. Remember Hurley's flashback with Libby in the same hospital? She looked totally freaky and I wanted her to go crazy again on the island. Now she's dead and it'll never happen. Sad.

I don't think Jack and Kate should hook up. I want Kate and Sawyer to hook up. Kate's not an innocent like Jack is. She's got some rebel in her.

Alifinale said...

True, but I just like Jack better and I think Kate wants to be good she just had a bad chain of events and it spiraled out of control. I want to like Sawyer, but just when I am about to he does something that pisses me off, like the big scheme to take all the guns.

Tara said...

I don't know anything about Lost, but I'm ticked about American Idol too. The hot baldy was the best! I'm going to have to vote for Elliott now because Katherine bugs the crap out of me and Taylor is an old man.

Frick, I'm a loser!

Marc said...

1) Maybe Libby ISN'T dead and this is all a figment of Hurley's imagination. Libby could be sitting right next to Hurley in the psych ward for all we know.

2) Anna Lucia got axed because she's a hellcat on the set and had to spend five days in jail for drunk driving.

3) Some people think Taylor is a hottie.

Sammy Pow said...

1) Marc rules

2) Both Libby and Anna Lucia probably got the axe because JJ Abrahms is under the influence of Tom Cruise from their recent collaboration on M:I3. I bet Tom disapproved of them drinking and driving and told JJ to fire them.

3) My Name is Earl, The Office, and Scrubs are the only good shows on TV. And I watch Conviction, even though I know it sucks, because they use legal jargon in everyday scenarios, like if a woman got slapped on the butt they might say, "I object!"

Alifinale said...

They also use the word "conviciton" (title of the show) more than any other legal drama ever to be on TV. It drives me crazy. But I will continue to watch it because what else am I going to do on a Friday night?

I agree, Earl, Scrubs and Office are the best, but what is a girl to do on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday? Gotta watch something right?

syd said...

McDreamy, you can do what i do on those boring weekend nights... Go to discotechs, travel, read, surf the WWW, or flex in the mirror.

syd said...

I use weekend, because everyday is a damn weekend in my world.

Kris said...

I sort of wish I hadn't read this post. Because I've only seen the first 8 episodes of the first season and now I have all kinds of questions.

Lizzy said...

Sawyer is hot.