
then I am in serious trouble now. LOST has totally lost me! Please, if you understood what was going on in the season finale of LOST, please fill me in! There were so many questions unanswered and so many new theories and conspiracies brought up!
What was the deal with Desmond and Penny (I admit I missed some parts because I was playing mom at the same time, darn crying baby!) Why did her dad pay Desmond off to leave her alone? What was the deal with the guys in the artic (watching for who-knows-what) and why was Penny involved? Did Desmond die? What did turning that key do? Will Michael and Walt really be saved? And if it is that easy, why are the Others still around? Why do the Others say they are good when they do nothing but kill, lie, kidnap, and terrorise? What are they going to do with our friends? Who are they? What is the deal with the Dharma Initiative? Was it some freaky experiment that went all wrong and that's why the others are all crazy? What is Hurley going to do? He can't just let them take Jack, Kate and Sawyer? I AM GOING INSANE!!!
Please use this blog as an outlet for all your theories on the show, I'd really like to know.
8 comments:
http://www.filmfodder.com/tv/lost/
This is a pretty thorough recap and some analysis.
First of all, Des was hot without the facial hair. With the facial hair? Not so much.
Second of all, I was so confused too! So the used-to-be captured guy turns out to be the Others leader? But what would have happened if Jack and the boys would have killed him? And how did Penny track Des? Unless Caleb (I don't know his name, so Caleb from the OC will have to due) is the bad guy and he's in control of the whole Darma Initiative! Wasn't Des and the fake bearded guy the first on the island? So maybe...
I'm so confused. I just hope Des is a regular. He's cute.
BA - thanks for the website, it is interesting, but you are boring. I want to hear your thoughts and discussion. Don't just refer me to some crazy obsessed mans blog.
Lizzy - I know Des is good looking and that is why I am afraid if he is dead. Wasn't it weird to see Caleb speaking with an accent? Also, I was not paying attention so I didn't realize that Caleb (and Penny) were involved with the whole dharma thing.
Who is Caleb?
I don't have any theories, just more questions. Like, isn't everyone supposed to be sick now like the crazy french woman's crew (that she killed because they were all infected). And why did Henry tell Locke he was coming to save him? Did he want him to lose confidence and stop pushing the button? And why aren't the Others living in a coosh bunker somewhere? Thats where I'd be instead of some cruddy tent.
And I'm with you. Lost drives me nuts. I hate it but I just can't stop.
I made a mistake and watched the Season 2 finale without having seen any of the season. I just got sucked in because Jack and Kate were kissing. I actually squealed with delight when I saw it.
Pathetic I am.
I squealed too! I think there is a whole clan of us that are pathetic and don't know the difference between reality and tv. It is all good! I am anxious for Kate and Jack to get it on already!
NO! I want Kate and Sawyer to hook up! Jack is too good. Kate and Sawyer!!!!
They opened a whole new can of worms... Next season is going to be a mess.
I say that the one guy's rich girlfriend's dad caused him to wreck on the island. She's been trying to find him since. Did you notice that the Dharma guy who was in the hatch first is the same guy that Sayeed (spell?) was supposed to torture back in the war? And I'm still fixated on Libby being in the psych ward with Hurley... wonder if we'll ever find that one out.
Post a Comment