Monday, May 15, 2006

Sunday night trauma

NOOOOOOOOO!! (That is me screaming at the end of last nights Grey's Anatomy) Burke can't die! And Izzy can't ruin her medical career. Two people that I really like on the show can't be kicked off. I am so mad at Izzy. Why would she do something so stupid? And how selfish of her to risk someone elses life for her own selfish reasons. And Burke can't die. He just can't (and by the way, I am bugged that he was still sooo mad at Christina, so she fell asleep - there are worse things she could have done). Also, I don't blame Addison for having a meltdown. How lame of Derrick to be so pissed about Meredith having a new boyfriend. He's married for goodness sake, get over it you have a beautiful wife. And finally, I am so glad that George is over his resentful pity me stage. I think it is cute that Callie loves him so much that she would be nice to Meredith for him.

Anyway, I can't wait for tonight,but I hope it won't leave me disappointed. Please share your thoughts!

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

Oh, I am so glad you blogged about this! I was freaking out. I'm so mad at Izzy! I hope Denny dies just because she's so dumb (not really though). Izzy, come on! But I bet he does die. With Burke shot, he can't go back to get Denny's heart or save Denny from Izzy's craziness.

And Derek is an idiot. I loved how Addison yelled at him and how she said everyone knows Derek loves Meredith except Derek and Meredith. It's so true. Addison deserves better and D & M deserve each other. They're both drama retards.

And Burke. So sad. I'm still freaking out about this. John had to keep reminding me last night that the show isn't real. I just can't wait for tonight!!

Sammy Pow said...

Addison deserves better? BULLSHIT, jk. While she did cheat on his ass he needs to either get over it or get over her.

Now the real topic, Callie is a wildabeast. That hair came straigt from a KISS concert. She repulses me.

Tara said...

Ok I freakin missed it! Did anyone tape it????

Alifinale said...

oh no! I am sorry Tara, but I did not. But I bet someone out there has it on tevo. Otherwise, just wait it will rerun over the summer.

Yeah, I kind of can't get over how Callie is bigger than George and has raunchy hair. But I still kind of feel like I should like her.

Lizzy said...

I hate Callie, she's a little beast. And she's so naggy. Every single scene with her and George she's complaining about his friends and him not sticking up for her. She needs to get over that. Oh, and she loves him after a couple of weeks? That's believable.

Kris said...

Did you watch the season finale last night? I need you to blog about it because I thought it was outrageous (particularly the part where M and McD do it).

P.S. I put up some new T and A stuff.