
Can you believe my beautiful Baby Girl is 6 months today? I can't! Time certainly flies when you have to take care of a baby. She is getting so grown up, sitting up and trying to crawl and riding the dog. OK, so the last one was a little bit assisted. But I tell you it just keeps getting more and more fun. And more and more loud.
10 comments:
Happy Freakin Birthday Emery! Don't forget to let me hold you at the BBQ tonight!
What's that? I'm your favorite person? Oh Emers. So nice!
Poor girl... has been deprived of a father half of her life. The damage might be irreparable.
Or perhaps damage was prevented? It is BA we are talking about.
I'm going with Maui, BA is on the road to doing some serious damage. He likes to hold her like you would a dead rabbit and when she talks (sounds like a one syllable yell) he yells back and she cries.
6 months? That went by quick!!
Just 15 1/2 more and you'll be able to marry her off.
Yep Liz, we marry 'em off at 21 1/2 months around here. For the record it was more like 2 months (with Ali and Emery flying to Utah and what not); and furthemore, the time we spent together during those trips was basically 24-7, which makes up for a lot.
so you hold her by gripping both ears above the head with a single hand?
I wish I could pull off the animal prints like she can.
Oh, MS, you can. You just might be solicitated for sexual favors, but you can dress with animal print.
I hope you're right because I just bought a new leopard print dress. Yeow!
Post a Comment